04/07 - Fantastic Dik-Diks on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I signed on for nothing but commission while I was turking. Now it's $300 a week for about 20 hours. Profit sharing/commission TBD. Still, I'd work there with no added bonus bc I dig my job and the people I work with.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
1) do any of you fulltime turkers ever miss working a "real in person" job every now and then?
2) if no - how long do you see yourself turking for?

i'm drinking a whiskey and coke and am interested in hearing some response to this
1) I only turked fulltime for around 3 months before starting to feel burnt out and like I needed to switch things up. Luckily that lined up with spring and my main job picking up. Definitely couldn't see myself doing it fulltime for a significant period of time unless the circumstances were just right (ex: stay at home dad etc).
2) I can see myself turking for a long time but not in a fulltime capacity. Too stressful, unpredictable and time consuming. I also don't like being chained to my computer and feeling guilty when I leave and a fat batch posts.

I'm also drinking and hit enter before I was done writing, whoops

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I do alot of other things.....theres money out here on these streets!

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
Try using a different scripts.....i run hitfinder and then just PANDA CRAZY
Thats what i do i use hitfinder and then add them all to my turkmaster. Sometimes during the day i cant add them from hitfinder fast enough though. I dont really understand panda crazy...or how it works. Ive noticed hitfinder will freeze my computer if i dont click on it for a while

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
If you could only see how many tries it takes me to quote someone or just to make any kind of comment in general.... its embarrassing i swear i have to edit or redo it so many times lol i am pretty much a technophobe
I think i get it right maybe one out of 10. this is with periodic previews just to be sure.
:shrug:

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
I think i get it right maybe one out of 10. this is with periodic previews just to be sure.
:shrug:
one time i was trying to tag someone in my reply and i could NOT figure out how to do that and somehow i ended up turning my font blue somehow???? I think i finally broke down and asked kaduchi (i think it was him) WTF was going on with it and how to fix it lol and it was embarrassingly easy to fix too

Reactions: T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.