• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So legit question time for people with kids. My teenage son is stinking up my house with his raunchy feet. He's 16 and refuses to do anything about it. Won't use power won't do shit other than act like we should get over it. He's wearing these stupid cowboy boots now and that makes the smell even worse.

What the hell do you do when your kids feet smell like death?
I don't have teenagers so feel free to ignore this but I'd make him wash his feet or he's grounded, has to stay in his room with no electronics.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't have teenagers so feel free to ignore this but I'd make him wash his feet or he's grounded, has to stay in his room with no electronics.
We have actually talked about doing this which I'm sure will result in him throwing a teenager fit. But his room is in my basement where there are no windows so I can't air it out...he has half the other half is my fucking game room and I don't want it smelling that way.

I just febreezed the shit out of the whole thing.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
So legit question time for people with kids. My teenage son is stinking up my house with his raunchy feet. He's 16 and refuses to do anything about it. Won't use power won't do shit other than act like we should get over it. He's wearing these stupid cowboy boots now and that makes the smell even worse.

What the hell do you do when your kids feet smell like death?
Oh hell no. I have 2 boys and one did this same thing. Shoes stay outside and he washes his feet, he doesn't like it oh well. I would take about his phone, etc until he can abide by your rules but I am pretty strict I know.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
cool! They'll be more recognizable to snakes! :wink:
:0 nope! These are strictly pets lol. Boyfriend wanted to sell them as 'pinkies' (when they were first born, for snake food) and I wouldn't let him. they're too precious for that <3

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic survey with $4 completion award. | Accept
Requester: Christine Exley [A4LCJUP51VHRV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.72] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.94] [Fast=4.92] [Comm=4.71] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=66] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to answer an approximately 30 minute academic survey.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
:0 nope! These are strictly pets lol. Boyfriend wanted to sell them as 'pinkies' (when they were first born, for snake food) and I wouldn't let him. they're too precious for that <3
when my boyfriend deploys he has to take his snakes to his friends house because I won't feed them LOL

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh hell no. I have 2 boys and one did this same thing. Shoes stay outside and he washes his feet, he doesn't like it oh well. I would take about his phone, etc until he can abide by your rules but I am pretty strict I know.
I said something about that this morning and literally resulted in him giving me massive attitude and acting like he had a right to be a dick because I told him he should soak his feet in listerine lol.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
We have actually talked about doing this which I'm sure will result in him throwing a teenager fit. But his room is in my basement where there are no windows so I can't air it out...he has half the other half is my fucking game room and I don't want it smelling that way.

I just febreezed the shit out of the whole thing.
Tell him if he keeps stinking he's going to lose that sweet ass basement and be stuffed into the smallest room in the house with the best ventilation.

DatJersey

Reaction score
TV: [Hrly=$18.72] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Description: You will be asked to answer an approximately 30 minute academic survey.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
8 min. bonus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
That was weird and easy

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I said something about that this morning and literally resulted in him giving me massive attitude and acting like he had a right to be a dick because I told him he should soak his feet in listerine lol.
He's probably embarrassed by it, too, and acting like a dick is better than acting like a baby (not true but I'm thinking teenage boy logic) try being understanding but also make it clear there is no NOT fixing the issue. You'll be doing his future romantic partners a favor, too. lol

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's probably embarrassed by it, too, and acting like a dick is better than acting like a baby (not true but I'm thinking teenage boy logic) try being understanding but also make it clear there is no NOT fixing the issue. You'll be doing his future romantic partners a favor, too. lol
We've both been nice about it..repeatedly and he refuses to do anything. He just wants to be lazy..like not showering everyday when he's someone who has sweaty feet and hands and he just has an odor...he's one of those people. I told him he might wanna invest in showering twice a day..didn't like that cause yea so much effort.

Even bought the gold bold medicated foot powder and he refuses to use it. Says he doesn't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.