Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
what's an LAN party
Wikipedia says:
A LAN party is a gathering of people with computers or compatible game consoles, between which they establish a local area network (LAN) connection between the devices using a router or switch, primarily for the purpose of playing multiplayer video games together.

In other words lots of people link computers together and play a game...and I usually die first :(

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
i missed this, this was your survey? I vote yes if so. the first part. (maybe the second too i suppose. I prob. owe him.)
Yes, it was April Fools boredom foolery. :) I was painting live for a quick session on youtube earlier today, but my encoder settings weren't good, so I'm figuring out how to get it working correctly. Also, Pleco @Pleco does deserve cheese, preferably Gouda. :p

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, it was April Fools boredom foolery. :) I was painting live for a quick session on youtube earlier today, but my encoder settings weren't good, so I'm figuring out how to get it working correctly. Also, Pleco @Pleco does deserve cheese, preferably Gouda. :p
I sure look good in a painting.

Reactions: Serial Mom
Status
Not open for further replies.