04/03 - Super Sunny Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
LOL!!!!

Sounds lame. Nothing more than what I get from him now. But just with the promise that it's for the rest of our now getting to be very short lives.

He told me tonight that after all the bazillion women he's been with (no joke, a bazillion) I'm the only one who makes him feel safe.

(and now y'all have had your dose of real life downervilles, lol)
its not being a downer, its being realistic

So the family friend I have mentioned before is not going to leave the hospital alive. Much sadness. I thought he would be gone by now but he's still with us (yay) but it isn't long now.

He so happens to have the same first name as my male bff, so I called my male bff in tears. We talked a lot. We've been talking a lot about shit recently even before this.

There are worst things in this life than marrying your best friend. (even if you kind sorta don't wanna have sex with them)
I am very sorry to hear that, and yes, there are FAR worse things than to marry your best friend. at least this way you are making the persons life (no matter how short) a happy experience for what is left

sorry if i am speaking out of turn here....

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
It's sort of what I

Hey woman, you have choices too. I'm so sorry for this pain that you're feeling, but he's not the only person who is making a choice right now. And even more than that you are a loyal stand up person. Don't you dare feel less than. I have no idea what's going on, but I do know that you are as deserving as anyone on the face of the earth.
:greenheart: You are so kind to say that!

What's going on is facing mortality and looking back on life and thinking "who really matters?"

How many of us can say we have had a best friend of the opposite sex for 30 years with whom physical sex was never an issue? I truly love this guy, like the same way I would want to love a husband. I have just cared about him so much I wouldn't risk this friendship. He was telling me tonight about the crap he has taken from people we both know for always just being my friend. His reply is, "Well, she matters. More than sex. More than anything. I have a woman who will be there for me hands down no matter what and I ain't fucking that up."

(He's an uber jock, which is funny since I'm like the antithesis of jockness.)

And he supports my mturk efforts. He said he would never be mad if I ignored him to work online and make money :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael and Drwho10

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL!!!!

its not being a downer, its being realistic

I am very sorry to hear that, and yes, there are FAR worse things than to marry your best friend. at least this way you are making the persons life (no matter how short) a happy experience for what is left

sorry if i am speaking out of turn here....
Not at all out of turn! Hell, I totally brought up this OT topic on a WORK thread, lol!

And it sounds like you mayhaps speak from experience or insider knowledge :)

Reactions: Azazael and Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

What's going on is facing mortality and looking back on life and thinking "who really matters?"

How many of us can say we have had a best friend of the opposite sex for 30 years with whom physical sex was never an issue? I truly love this guy, like the same way I would want to love a husband. I have just cared about him so much I wouldn't risk this friendship. He was telling me tonight about the crap he has taken from people we both no for always just being my friend. His reply is, "Well, she matters. More than sex. More than anything. I have a woman who will be there for me hands down no matter what and I ain't fucking that up."

And he supports my mturk efforts. He said he would never be mad if I ignored him to work online and make money :)
that's a deep post... Hope everything works out for you both

Reactions: tricker

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Is it bad? I feel like I'm starting to lose interest. I've missed the last few episodes and I honestly don't really feel all that much need to catch up.
It's just so disappointing. More filler, more filler, something happens, yet they don't show anything.

Reactions: aveline and Pleco

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
that's a deep post... Hope everything works out for you both
Aww. Thanks. What's funny is my bff is basically the Mexican version of Dean, lol (minus the killing supernatural beings and carrying an arsenal in your trunk). so your post made me spit take .

Reactions: Drwho10

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

How many of us can say we have had a best friend of the opposite sex for 30 years with whom physical sex was never an issue? I truly love this guy, like the same way I would want to love a husband. I have just cared about him so much I wouldn't risk this friendship. He was telling me tonight about the crap he has taken from people we both know for always just being my friend. His reply is, "Well, she matters. More than sex. More than anything. I have a woman who will be there for me hands down no matter what and I ain't fucking that up."

I'm not sure I understand then, but I want to. How can I help?

Reactions: Drwho10 and tricker

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Aww. Thanks. What's funny is my bff is basically the Mexican version of Dean, lol (minus the killing supernatural beings and carrying an arsenal in your trunk). so your post made me spit take .
there's a little dean in all of us

Azazael

Reaction score
Not at all out of turn! Hell, I totally brought up this OT topic on a WORK thread, lol!

And it sounds like you mayhaps speak from experience or insider knowledge :)
Yes/No, but this isn't something I'd want to discuss in open air tbh, it is a bit too personal for my taste for everyone to know. Sorry folks

Reactions: Tuesday

Barf

Buckets
Contributor
Reaction score

"This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again"

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand then, but I want to. How can I help?
Post good hits so I can pay for a wedding? lol.

Honestly, marrying him would make sense. For my life it would be the icing on the cake, the bow on the package, the ying to my yang. What we all look for.

Cept. No sex. But a shit ton of those after sex cuddles.

(Oh, and I would have to buy another TV so I can remove myself from the room when he watches his boring ass sports. I'll totally buy it from Amazon.)

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It's just so disappointing. More filler, more filler, something happens, yet they don't show anything.
Yeah, that's what's been bugging me. I get tired of the way things get dragged out. I feel like they could fit half a season into a single episode if they really wanted to.

Reactions: kryss and Drwho10

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Social Perceptions - 3 minute survey - psychology study (~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Survey Studies for Pay [A3LCIQF1AIQ7J1] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.45 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.10 Generosity
★★★★ 4.92 Fairness
★★★★ 4.84 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 106
TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study, you will read a scenario and respond to questions about it. ~5 minutes.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [10107-9551] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Reactions: Barf
Status
Not open for further replies.