04/03 - Farcical Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Blew my sleep schedule by staying up way too late last night and getting up way to late this morning. I was going to try to get back on track tonight but here I am eating a chili dog with onions and feeling all peppy. Oh, why do I do this to myself?
but you are so creative doing so! :)

corona mask thing - hope that is the new thing in surveys. glad my dad got a few free masks from his grocery store so i could take one of his to wear to mine this afternoon. i was wondering what looks i'd be getting about my n95 mask but got to avoid that.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score

corona mask thing - hope that is the new thing in surveys. glad my dad got a few free masks from his grocery store so i could take one of his to wear to mine this afternoon. i was wondering what looks i'd be getting about my n95 mask but got to avoid that.
Tomorrow or Sunday I think I'm going to whip up a cloth mask with a pocket inside to put in a piece of vacuum cleaner bag as a filter. I've been following the mask discussion all along and that seems to be a favored option ahead of an insert made from a coffee filter. [edit] A few hours before the President made the recommendation the Mayor here recommended masks and said if she had the power she would mandate wearing masks.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score

Use your n95 mask, just tie a bandana over it and nobody will even notice it. Better yet use the mask you got from your Dad over it - saw a video where doctors are doing that so that the n95 can be used longer - they just change out the regular surgical mask periodically.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rsmath

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I’d like to make the thread for tomorrow unless someone else has already called dibs.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Video Perception and Social Cognition (6-7mins) | Accept
Requester: nusyzl [A2WD53BPT6S1E4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$2.77] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 176
Description: In this study, you will be asked to watch a short video clip and answer a few related questions. Please also note that the study should only be completed using a computer or a laptop, and not mobile devices.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.