Threaderator
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welp, it's Fallout 4 time. If any good batches post someone throw a bomb at my house.

Bigbore

Reaction score
How crucial would you guys say turkmaster is? yesterday was my first day using any ext/scrips (HS and a refresher) and it helped a lot, but i hear a lot about turkmaster

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
How crucial would you guys say turkmaster is? yesterday was my first day using any ext/scrips (HS and a refresher) and it helped a lot, but i hear a lot about turkmaster
HS is great for finding new hits and TM is better for monitoring maybe? or something like that

you can use it to save your pandas and start/stop them with a click of a button

personally I keep a bunch of stuff in a notepad/bookmarks folder, run hit monitor every once in a while, and an auto refresher.

Last edited:
Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's crucial. Some people swear by it, some people prefer using something else. Personally, I don't use it. I just use an autorefresh extension to run pandas and HIT Monitor to let me know when stuff is up. Like anything else, it's just a matter of preference. Use what you're comfortable with.

Reactions: YAHU

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's crucial. Some people swear by it, some people prefer using something else. Personally, I don't use it. I just use an autorefresh extension to run pandas and HIT Monitor to let me know when stuff is up. Like anything else, it's just a matter of preference. Use what you're comfortable with.
pretty much... I think a lot of the newer turkers use TM and the older ones use just refreshers.

panzer

. . .
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been turking full-time for 4 years and I've never used it, so it's not really "crucial".

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
awww shit. I'm a thief. I stole the wineglass from the theater I was at tonight. Just went into my purse and found it. I shoved it in there while I ran to the little girls room after the movie. I forgot to take it out and leave it with them when I left.
I just wear cargo pants and a jacket with lots of pockets. perfect for sneaking in a burrito and a 20 oz soda bottle. cargo pants house the candy boxes :wink:

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Whoever is doing the restaurants and the first response is "hi" . I don't like you

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Mornin. I figured I would ask this question while people have nothing to do but twiddle thumbs and whatever else they are twiddling. I have read over and over about Panda but do not use it for fear of ending up with to much. Can you set it to only accept so many of a hit. Hope my questions makes sense.

Reactions: WordVixen
Status
Not open for further replies.