Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Beliefs about colorectal cancer screening(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Isaac Lipkus [AHBH5RRH72TWC] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $9.30] [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.68] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 3.38] [Reviews: 30] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.75
Duration: 50 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This study will ask you questions on colorectal cancer screening
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-30372328-81271] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

GTR

Reaction score
Are people still able to qual for these?
the last time they gave the qual hits out was last Feb, but it seems they do about 2 times a year, you just have to be on when they do post them, it is really the luck of the draw and you only get one chance at them, but what I have noticed is that when they do post the qual hits it will be in the day

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Since we're slightly off topic anyway, got a random question for all of you. A successful 'natural sleep remedy' would allow you to sleep for 6-8 continuous hours, if you were starting from a baseline of "normal". Now, if you're an insomniac, what would you consider success, for the same herbal remedy?

For instance, I normally sleep 1-2 hours but, it takes an hour or 2 to fall asleep. Last night, I tried this stuff, https://www.amazon.com/KEY-NUTRIENT...d=1522553248&sr=8-3&keywords=lights+out+sleep
and slept the same 2 hours but, fell asleep very quickly.(15min+/-)

Success? I'm no good at judging sleep, as I don't value it the same as I used to.

I'm asking because I am testing the product and don't want to judge it too harshly because of my preexisting condition.

Thoughts? Thanks.:)
It has Passion flower in it.
I’ve never tried it but that’s supposed to be the best ingredient for sleep. Walking emphasis used to drink Passion flower tea.
Lots of good ingredients in there for excellent sleep. If it works please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
manually enter a include list entry into HF for
OCMP5
AHEOQ75N66IRM

That way when they post a qual hit you will get a notification.
Am I the only one who can't get this to work (always, not only right now). I put the requester's name or ID in and click save and the popup closes but it's not actually added to the include list.

Reactions: K'Lee and GTR

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Am I the only one who can't get this to work (always, not only right now). I put the requester's name or ID in and click save and the popup closes but it's not actually added to the include list.
i add them in manually all the time.

GTR

Reaction score
I caught the qual hit last year by having OCMP in my OW, I saw them pop up and just noticed I was able to do them, then viola qualled

Reactions: ecko

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I've never been able to make it work. Weird.
have you tried adding an entry for a random Req the normal way and then editing in the details you originally wanted?

Reactions: Michele

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
have you tried adding an entry for a random Req the normal way and then editing in the details you originally wanted?
Oh, nice. That works! Good thinking.

Reactions: ecko

Jsws91

Reaction score
It's frustrating how wildly this varies. I can't even use PC because it causes so many PREs if I put more than 1 thing in it that everything locks up. But other people run PC and HC and other things all at the same time and it's fine.

:shrug:
What does PRE mean? I saw it on the panda crazy screen

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
It was a struggle to get to $16.55. Time for a break.

Reactions: Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.