Title: Study about your thoughts and opinions(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Chris Janiszewski [AJIQY7WWJY7NB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.96] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.76
Duration: 20:00
Available: 40
Description: 6 minute study; read some information and answer a few questions about yourself.
Qualifications: Exc: [407985463-410917] DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat

blackpupjean

Reaction score
It's not connect being scammy. Prolific was doing the same thing last week. PayPal doesn't like when one company is constantly making small payments. To their algorithm it looks sus and they'll cut them off for a few days while they investigate. It has to do with new tax laws going into effect this year especially in the eu and uk (but the us will be doing similarly next year). PayPal is exercising more oversight cause they don't want to get fines and shit. They'll clear it up in a few days. Until then all we can do is be patient. PayPal is also charging larger fees to companies like prolific and connect for these >£10 payments and they might be trying to negotiate that. Another site I work on has changed their payouts to where you have to have at least $10 to help mitigate the fees whereas before you could cash out $.40 if you wanted to and I'd expect the rest to follow suit shortly
Ok, thanks for explaining this to me.

Reactions: HelloHello

blackpupjean

Reaction score
You know you have the option to get an Amazon Gift Card versus PayPal now? My complaint is that recently some of their Requesters are taking quite a while to approve pay for their studies.
Yeah, I know, but I'm using my survey money to pay back a loan and only for that.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
That's helpful info. I limit Prolific to 50 GBP and Connect to $25. FWIW. No delays with Paypal processing the $$$.
Yeah, I haven't had any problems getting my Prolific to pay. This in the only time I have had a problem with Connect. They did respond to me in an email stating it was on paypal's side though.

freekshow420

Reaction score
i'm sure there were quals, or maybe a pre-survey qualifier. But it was an easy $75, wanted to pass it along in case any one else qualified for it.
Its most likely the quals. is what im assuming at least. , I appreciate it, half the time connect does not notify me that i have new ones even with the page open and I'm looking at it on my other monitor.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Just getting the panda for the requester.

Title: Evaluating music quality | Accept
Requester: Noah Turk [A15W1CEMA81ET7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$33.78] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 10:00
Available: 24
Description: We need your help to evaluate which audio piece sounds more like music!
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US

Status
Not open for further replies.