03/30 - The Ultimate Thrill Ride Thursday!

Did you cast a vote for Crowd Pleaser yet?

• Yes, I did!

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No, but I will right now! goo.gl/nUFv2k

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
I'm so excited and I don't have anyone else to share this with, but I just got a job offer to work for CERN in Switzerland. I'm so hyped about it!!
That's great but don't say anymore or you'll lose your clearance.

Reactions: raelefae

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i'm only really looking forward to three matches really: Styles vs shane, Austin Aries v Neville, and Miz/maryse vs Cena/nikki.
Styles can probably make a match against a broom amazing, so probably the same with Shane.
AA vs Neville is kind of a no brainer, if they let them do their thing.
The buildup for the miz/cena thing has been the best ever, aside from Jericho/Owens. It's almost a work/shoot type of deal that blurs the lines.

Also, total bellas bullshit has been great.

Why does Shane keep getting these high profile matches on WM (besides being a McMahon)? Last year against Taker and this year against Styles. Yeah he does stunts, but Styles should have a great actual wrestling match with someone at a Mania instead of a good match (because like you said he could have a decent match with a broom) with probably a flashy stunt finish

I'm not fully awake. Just ramblin

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Why does Shane keep getting these high profile matches on WM (besides being a McMahon)? Last year against Taker and this year against Styles. Yeah he does stunts, but Styles should have a great actual wrestling match with someone at a Mania instead of a good match (because like you said he could have a decent match with a broom) with probably a flashy stunt finish

Shane is money cause he's not overexposed. Now AJ has a main event level match. Put him vs Nakamura they really wouldnt care and that match would probably open the show.

Reactions: Peachy

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score

because the higher ups think Shane is a draw, and they are right somewhat. The people that watched wwe back in the heyday and know about shane will probably tune in to check out this match. I would love to see styles vs balor or nakamura but there has been no build up whatsoever, and I feel like they can't just have a match in wwe 'just because'
It will also exhaust the crowd and would make the next match(es) a disservice depending on the matches.

I just hope AA vs Neville doesn't exhaust the crowd so early lol.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Shane is money cause he's not overexposed. Now AJ has a main event level match. Put him vs Nakamura they really wouldnt care and that match would probably open the show.
Styles/Nakamura is amazing wrestling though, BUT YOU'RE RIGHT. I'M JUST GOING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY BECAUSE I FEEL OPPRRESSED. THE WORLD ISN'T ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT. IT'S ABOUT WHAT SELLS

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
apparently reigns sells a lot of merch too....for some reason

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Styles/Nakamura is amazing wrestling though, BUT YOU'RE RIGHT. I'M JUST GOING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY BECAUSE I FEEL OPPRRESSED. THE WORLD ISN'T ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT. IT'S ABOUT WHAT SELLS
for summerslam sure. Wrestlemania as silly as it sounds. is more about the spectacle and not a great match. Shane is a spectacle.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
for summerslam sure. Wrestlemania as silly as it sounds. is more about the spectacle and not a great match. Shane is a spectacle.
YOU'RE RIGHT. HOWEVER, AS I GET OLDER AND WATCH THE GRAINS OF TIME PASS... I FIND MYSELF APPRECIATING THE SMALL, FINER THINGS IN LIFE. LIKE A NICE HOT CUP OF COFFEE. WITH A LIL MILK. PEACHY STOPPED USING CREAMER. AND A FINELY TUNED WRESTLING MATCH

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.