03/30 - The Ultimate Thrill Ride Thursday!

Did you cast a vote for Crowd Pleaser yet?

• Yes, I did!

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No, but I will right now! goo.gl/nUFv2k

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think he was asking how you could tell that quick if it was a rail bridge or not.
Sorry i give up quoting when it's late lol
i screw it up or it doesn't show up anyway.
lol, so frustrating when a computer doesnt do what you want it to do. I think having a huge monitor, which is my TV, helps see things quicker. Plus having my fingers already on the controller coupled to the hotkeys, helps too. I'm not really sure if thats what you guys are asking?

Reactions: T. Leela

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he was asking how you could tell that quick if it was a rail bridge or not.
Sorry i give up quoting when it's late lol
i screw it up or it doesn't show up anyway.
yeah i get ahk and multitabbing to have loading not be an issue. I just can't see judging the majority under a second or close to half a second with these blurry images. Maybe its more subjective and you just hit 1 or 3 if it kinda looks like a bridge

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
lol, so frustrating when a computer doesnt do what you want it to do. I think having a huge monitor, which is my TV, helps see things quicker. Plus having my fingers already on the controller coupled to the hotkeys, helps too. I'm not really sure if thats what you guys are asking?
The photos are so ambiguous i'm probably just overthinking the images. the solar panel and pool ones go much quicker for me

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
feels kinda dirty roasting kerek when hes not around. sucks for him
nah it's okay. you're quickly becoming one of my favorite members already

ZileWrath

Reaction score
The photos are so ambiguous i'm probably just overthinking the images. the solar panel and pool ones go much quicker for me
Shadows are usually the biggest indicators. batch is gone now though so wont have to worry about that

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can do the pools really quickly, but differentiating the solar panels from skylights takes me forever, and makes the hits not worth my time.

Reactions: Drwho10

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I can do the pools really quickly, but differentiating the solar panels from skylights takes me forever, and makes the hits not worth my time.
I haven't had the ability to do these hits long enough to do anything but a few solar panels, i had a lot harder time being sure of the ones today, though.

ZileWrath

Reaction score
what aspect of the shadows?
the shadows below which usually mean its a bridge. Thats just one of the cues I ended up looking for to identify if it was a bridge or not. the hard ones are the ones that look like a normal rail on the ground. its easy to call a not enough info one

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I haven't had the ability to do these hits long enough to do anything but a few solar panels, i had a lot harder time being sure of the ones today, though.
Today's were pretty easy for me, just a road or train track. Maybe a little easier for me because I've spent so much time flying and looking down at roads, I'm not really sure.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
the shadows below which usually mean its a bridge. Thats just one of the cues I ended up looking for to identify if it was a bridge or not. the hard ones are the ones that look like a normal rail on the ground. its easy to call a not enough info one
oh ok yeah i feel you on that. What slowed me down was seeing if it was a road bridge or a railroad bridge. seeing the tracks took a second or 2. If i was judging on if it was just a bridge or not i could have blasted through it

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
oh ok yeah i feel you on that. What slowed me down was seeing if it was a road bridge or a railroad bridge. seeing the tracks took a second or 2. If i was judging on if it was just a bridge or not i could have blasted through it
exactly. i never could see tracks, sometimes the...whatever it was...was a different color then roads, or really straight, but I didn't' know if that really meant anything. And i am using a tv as a monitor. but im half blind lately anyway.

ZileWrath

Reaction score
Usually the color of the "road" isnt a road color. for the most part I made the call that the bridge was a rail bridge

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
edit:I decided this was just silly. As opposed to anything else i post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.