03/30 - The Ultimate Thrill Ride Thursday!

Did you cast a vote for Crowd Pleaser yet?

• Yes, I did!

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No, but I will right now! goo.gl/nUFv2k

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
First time since last week I can think half way clearly, i think I've made $8 so far this week, but seriously,
why now? :( I have the worst timing ever.

Reactions: C to the J

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1.5k in first month 6 rejections in the first week :LOL:
Oh I C

I was confused by what you posted. 1.5 in a week is my record. I didnt think theres any way someone could have done that in week 1.

ZileWrath

Reaction score
SarahAshlee90 @SarahAshlee90 ended up doing 9 of them so not like a ton. NOTHING compared to your 700 i think it was. ill be ready for them next time though. those were reasonable and I only imagine getting better at them. What did your time end up being usually? Mine varied from late 2mins to like 1:20 at the fastest

Reactions: SarahAshlee90

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
SarahAshlee90 @SarahAshlee90 ended up doing 9 of them so not like a ton. NOTHING compared to your 700 i think it was. ill be ready for them next time though. those were reasonable and I only imagine getting better at them. What did your time end up being usually? Mine varied from late 2mins to like 1:20 at the fastest
I only measured them in que full's. About 10-20 minutes each que full, less time earlier in the batch as my eyes started to hurt later on.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I only measured them in que full's. About 10-20 minutes each que full, less time earlier in the batch as my eyes started to hurt later on.
do you just grade the images based on instinct? Less than a second per image seems fast for how large the areas were to see if it was a road or a track. I only did a few of em though so maybe the ones earlier were easier

Reactions: T. Leela

ZileWrath

Reaction score
Im sure they did. Its nice to have a whole pile of work sitting in front of you thats simple though.

ZileWrath

Reaction score
do you just grade the images based on instinct? Less than a second per image seems fast for how large the areas were to see if it was a road or a track. I only did a few of em though so maybe the ones earlier were easier
You figure it out. Little visual cues like shadows or rails. Track at the same height as trees or stuff lower.

ZileWrath

Reaction score
well it wasnt a fantastic day but not a bad day for sure. Wouldv liked to spend more time on that rail batch but I didnt pull the trigger quick enough
got a 4.35 prolific survey though. that was nuts. praise the £

Today's Projected Earnings: $16.30 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.14)

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what your asking. I looked at them and pressed the button I had programmed for 1 or 3, or occasionally if it was cloudy or blurry 2. I didnt time each image as it varied quite a bit each image it wouldnt have made much sense. I imagine some were less than a second, some were more. I did look at the time after I finished each que it started around 10 mins and got a little worse as I got more tired throughout the day.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he was asking how you could tell that quick if it was a rail bridge or not.
Sorry i give up quoting when it's late lol
i screw it up or it doesn't show up anyway.

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.