TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Rating Interest in Trivia Statements (Part 1 of 2) | Accept
Requester: The Marsh Lab [A1HXI04XPBV40G] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $20.28] [Pay: 4.11] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.92] [Fast: 4.36] [Comm: 3.44] [Fair: 4.49] [Reviews: 83] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: In this HIT, you will make judgments about how interesting you find different trivia statements. This HIT will take about 15 minutes today, and the second part of this HIT will occur in 2 days. You will be paid in full after you complete the second part.
Requirements: Qualifiers DoesNotExist; QualifiersRepeated DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reaction score
Morning all :)

I've got a decent chair, but the armrests are just basic plastic and not very long. I'm looking for something to put over them to make them longer and nicely padded, so my forearms don't ache. Any recommendations ?

Last edited:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'll do some digging, but then is the other problem, the amount of size we need for what we can afford. What's more important a school that's rated a little worse or living in a house where we all want to strangle each other.
having a better life at home would be my thought, too.
I went to a lot of schools that I later found out were ..not exactly the best
and most of the time, I was top of my class, and generally ended up helping many of my teachers because it turns out I'm quite good at helping people understand different points of view. (10th grade chem teacher didn't like it though, because people would interrupt his class to ask me to explain stuff - but they interrupted him because he was a jerk, and wouldn't explain anyway)

I think your capacity to learn isn't affected by the local economy, and just because a teacher is in a better paying area, that doesn't necessarily make them more capable. additionally, being calm at home, having less stress, will allow for the kid to be able to comprehend their schoolwork better anyway.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Seriously.... I am so completely torn right now.... My MiL is having a decent morning, and slept last night (which itself is a miracle, like go buy a lottery ticket because you can't lose miracle) and these batches are simple and filling my time well..... But there is this pull inside me..... this longing to go play a video game.....

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rating a host (like in airbnb.com website) | Accept
Requester: BRUNO BARRETO GOES [A3KWT7FLN2KJBD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 2 hours
Description: Small online experiment: (a) read the host’s profile, (b) read your fictitious experience with that host, (c) review your experience and answer a small survey. (approximately 10 min)
Requirements: exp3 DoesNotExist; exp2 DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Communication and Interpersonal Relationships(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.61] [Pay: 3.63] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.39] [Fast: 4.60] [Comm: 3.98] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 312] [ToS: 29]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.74] [Pen: 0.02 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 80% of 5] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 10 minutes
Description: Survey about charitable giving rationales (3 minutes)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [590140765-81113] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
~1 min

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.