Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've chosen a MLB team to root for this year! Sorry Peachy @PeachyRider its not the astros :whistle:

I figured since I already root for this city when it comes to the nba, I might as well extend it to baseball

My MLB team from now on is .....................

you're sick and twisted

Shadowmoo

Contributor
Reaction score
Worst hit of the day.

Title: Grand Jury Indictment Decisions and Legal Attitudes(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UW Psychology and Law [A2FS313FG0JGW3] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $2.10] [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.10] [Fast: 3.64] [Comm: 2.56] [Fair: 3.48] [Reviews: 97] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.35
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will listen to excerpts of a criminal indictment case and determine if the defendant should be indicted. You will also answer questions relating to your attitudes towards the law. Participation should take less than 30 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Exc: [709490834-80457] DoesNotExist; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.18
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Worst hit of the day.

Title: Grand Jury Indictment Decisions and Legal Attitudes(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UW Psychology and Law [A2FS313FG0JGW3] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $2.10] [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.10] [Fast: 3.64] [Comm: 2.56] [Fair: 3.48] [Reviews: 97] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.35
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will listen to excerpts of a criminal indictment case and determine if the defendant should be indicted. You will also answer questions relating to your attitudes towards the law. Participation should take less than 30 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Exc: [709490834-80457] DoesNotExist; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.18
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This is a total insult to the proud tradition of jury surveys. I'm disgusted.

Shadowmoo

Contributor
Reaction score
This is a total insult to the proud tradition of jury surveys. I'm disgusted.
Personally I find the idea of breaking the jury system out of it's 10 persons of varying opinion validity appealing. Pulling from a larger geographic pool via online or other means can help tone down the racism or other ill will endemic in some communities. An external pool of jurists that focus on what is presented not how it is presented or how much one identifies/likes one representative vs the other. Or the element of speechcraft over evidence.

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
Personally I find the idea of breaking the jury system out of it's 10 persons of varying opinion validity appealing. Pulling from a larger geographic pool via online or other means can help tone down the racism or other ill will endemic in some communities. An external pool of jurists that focus on what is presented not how it is presented or how much one identifies/likes one representative vs the other. Or the element of speechcraft over evidence.
It's a test panel like on Bull. It's not a real jury. And considering what these pay off this forum 35 cents is worse than an insult.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Good morning. Just finished that personality traits $5 after falling asleep last night.

So...I am trying to run a requester search on Panda Crazy. In the almost year I've been doing this I have never been successful. Halp? Trying to do one for C-sats

Reactions: GoldenTemple

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning. Just finished that personality traits $5 after falling asleep last night.

So...I am trying to run a requester search on Panda Crazy. In the almost year I've been doing this I have never been successful. Halp? Trying to do one for C-sats
Click Add Job. Put in A15ZSKX8TUCGEU. Click Add Panda For Group ID. Click details on that. Then put A15ZSKX8TUCGEU in Requester ID and set Action Mode to Search

jan

Reaction score
We're taking two kids on a plane today to Missouri! Have a good Thursday everyone :) Hopefully my baby behaves :dead:
I remember apologizing to a slightly older woman - when I was on a plane with my daughter (then an infant).
She said - Don't even mention it. I used to worry, too. But then I had three kids and realized I had no control over anything.

(So, I pass that wisdom on to you! Enjoy the flight)

Status
Not open for further replies.