03/29 - Fabuloso Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
hey all

just got a qual for noah turk for that hit where we had to delete blocks in a minecraft-like environment and then label them. i know a couple of us were talking about it the other day. i feel all elite now

rg412

Reaction score
Heyas I'm new here.. I havent hardly worked on Mturk in the past couple of years but managed to snag some last nite of the MERLAMT before i got too tired and crashed. Not sure if he typically post hits. Does anyone know how long the wait is for payout on those?
I did some MERLAMT Wednesday afternoon that just now got approved.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Different Behaviors(≈ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]19.23[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be responding to a few short surveys about different behaviors.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: -1655170301 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [4404219-137410] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
They've been posting a variety of hits as of late, first time I saw the video descriptions and went hard on em. They lowered their pay on some hits before, so it might be expected if those video descriptions come again. I believe the other ones pay out in 2-3 days?

TY I did a few of his "Draw bounding boxes and write direction sentences" However I wasnt sure I was doing them right.. Directions were a little lacking. But saw those video ones and did 166 of them so was a decent first day back :)

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Surveymonkey go down for anyone else in the middle of this?
Yes, and my timer ran out too and I didn't get the HIT submitted. Sent an e-mail to the requester. Hopefully, we can get it worked out.

Reactions: Merovign and Markb

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Ideal Societies Judgments(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Dr. Jayawickreme [A397W78P10F9Y6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.42] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Available: 30
Description: You will evaluate a series of four hypothetical societies, and answer some additional questions
Qualifications: Exc: [138323-137734] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 693299996 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
13 minutes[/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Creating multiple-choice questions to fool an AI | Accept
Requester: Aristo [A3D5Y7P08H10BD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]14.45[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]Fair[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 50
Description: Given a single science fact, find a related fact and come up with a question that uses both facts
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Temporary block due to recent noisy annotations DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Skylycat

Reaction score
hey all

just got a qual for noah turk for that hit where we had to delete blocks in a minecraft-like environment and then label them. i know a couple of us were talking about it the other day. i feel all elite now
I got it too. I was all excited, yay for quals!!

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Friday. I'm still recovering from that batch last night...

:coffeepc:

Question - I need a laptop to work on, on a budget. Hardware failure on my main computer (typing this on my old OLD computer), is forcing the move.

Some mention they work on Chromebooks, although I've read Inquisit won't run on these.

You working on a bargain laptop, you made work, for Mturk? Links appreciated

:matrix:
What kind of a budget and roughly what region are you in?

Older used / craigslist laptops are the best bargains but it's nice to be able to do things like pop 'em open and clean the heatsink and reapply thermal compound. The old HPs are especially notorious for overheating. No warranty and you're dependent on the honesty of the seller, obviously.

As for new, keep an eye out for big sales but right now the Acer Aspire E15 is only like $330.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay I am literally NEVER doing the first Jury Duty post they've posted in a while because every one they post in a series is higher pay and you get blocked after the first one.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
What kind of a budget and roughly what region are you in?

Older used / craigslist laptops are the best bargains but it's nice to be able to do things like pop 'em open and clean the heatsink and reapply thermal compound. The old HPs are especially notorious for overheating. No warranty and you're dependent on the honesty of the seller, obviously.

As for new, keep an eye out for big sales but right now the Acer Aspire E15 is only like $330.
hm... gimme a link on that Acer Aspire if you have it. My main box *is* an Acer Aspire, and it's been solid for 9 years. Ram upgraded 4 < 8, a few years back ($50). It took a little convincing to go with Acer Aspire (I wanted Sony or Toshiba, because I've had good luck repairing Toshibas in my prior career). Might look up the E15. Digging around Amazon deals...

Reactions: HelloHello

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Let me know if y'all want any help for the server migration.

I have a variety of connected skills, like pointing and laughing, and sending memes and pictures of food via e-mail.

I'm also famous for seeing what people did wrong when it's too late to fix it.

Reactions: jklmnop and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Social Issues Survey(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Laboratory for Sociological Research [A3KLX0N5QWAHPL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]11.06[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.00
Available: 1
Description: Take a social science survey about your attitudes and perceptions about social issues!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [797232836-137507] DoesNotExist ; 74a6a1d2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
hm... gimme a link on that Acer Aspire if you have it. My main box *is* an Acer Aspire, and it's been solid for 9 years. Ram upgraded 4 < 8, a few years back ($50). It took a little convincing to go with Acer Aspire (I wanted Sony or Toshiba, because I've had good luck repairing Toshibas in my prior career). Might look up the E15. Digging around Amazon deals...
https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-...spire+e15&qid=1553905294&s=electronics&sr=1-3

I'd pop for the extra for an SSD if I could. Actually I'd do it myself since it's only like $30 for a 240Gb SSD now but that's up to you.

Reactions: sarcasta
Status
Not open for further replies.