03/27 - Menacing Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Anyone else get this on connect?????
We are reaching out to you regarding your account as we have detected some unusual activity that may compromise the security of your data. To ensure that your information is protected, we request that you complete a short verification process.

For security purposes, we require some Cloud Connect users to complete this process to confirm that their data is safe. The verification process is brief and should take no more than five minutes to complete. Please click on the following link to begin the process: https://formfaca.de/sm/fACPdtAdP/connectcloudresearch.
nope. Have you changed computers recently or starting doing them on your phone or something? Itseemsto me that the sites are picking up a different IP, device, whatever from you

Reactions: KYKITTY

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
nope. Have you changed computers recently or starting doing them on your phone or something? Itseemsto me that the sites are picking up a different IP, device, whatever from you
No, doing them on my computer as always.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Could you guide me how to do it tomorrow?
Once PayPal gets it they automatically convert it for you before you send it to your bank. As you're making the transfer you will see it in pounds and also what it converts to in US dollars. You shouldn't have to do anything.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Support Provision(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Self-Regulation %26 Motivation Lab [AYR9TXBLTYJNY]
TurkerView: [ $22.41 / hour ]
Description: You are invited to participate in an online research study that investigates support providers’ thoughts about giving different types of support messages. This study is being conducted by Kaitlin Bain, under the supervision of Dr. Abigail Scholer at the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 20
Reward: $3.30
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [13122596-410426] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location In US
[3EN1JNNP1YR9M6NCWHKDQ7BKBK1BYD]

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
Could you guide me how to do it tomorrow?
Hey, I can try to explain it! I have a Paypal Debit card, so I always manually convert my money. On your dashboard, there's a section that says PayPal Balance. There are three little dots next to it. Click the dots and choose Manage Currencies. It'll take you to another page where you click on three more little dots next to your GBP balance. From there, click convert currency. You'll have to type in how much of your balance you'd like to convert to dollars. I hope that makes sense!

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Survey about Judgment and Decisionmaking(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Julia Minson [A35QRRKSLEDRZA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.86] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 30:00
Available: 45
Description: survey
Qualifications: rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [411054-410465] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, I can try to explain it! I have a Paypal Debit card, so I always manually convert my money. On your dashboard, there's a section that says PayPal Balance. There are three little dots next to it. Click the dots and choose Manage Currencies. It'll take you to another page where you click on three more little dots next to your GBP balance. From there, click convert currency. You'll have to type in how much of your balance you'd like to convert to dollars. I hope that makes sense!
I've gotten that far, but when I click on the dots it does nothing.

Reactions: corvid

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Once PayPal gets it they automatically convert it for you before you send it to your bank. As you're making the transfer you will see it in pounds and also what it converts to in US dollars. You shouldn't have to do anything.
I don't know what's going on I've even tried it while I had paypal on the phone. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Reactions: Blakkat

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Read and Evaluate a company based on an incident on social media(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lauren Grewal [A13UHL5YRQS01R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.38] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 41
Description: Read and Evaluate a company based on an incident on social media. Must be 18 or older. $1.10. Ave 7 min.
Qualifications: rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [-422545114-410472] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 86; Location In US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Podcast Preview Survey(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: H Media Lab [A21VQ10GA3VC0]
TurkerView: [ $7.75 / hour ]
Description: Listen to a preview of a podcast and give us feedback on it.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $3.25
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [13062519-409497] DoesNotExist
  • rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • Location In US
[3I7I3OEKT3N4RR2L4IJ2RW2W0ZKD2T]

Blakkat

Contributor