03/26 - Tumbling Dice Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Classify images as real or fake. Up to $12/hr. 1 | Accept
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]40.63[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumpurple]Acceptable[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Image Classification Task
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In CA, US

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]40.63[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]Good[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]Acceptable[/COLOR]] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In CA, US

I'll take Future Existential Crises for $200, Avex.

spchles1

Reaction score
They really do start to make you question reality after doing them for a bit.
I'm still waiting on a bonus from them on one of these that I did about a month ago. I emailed a few times with no reply. Now when I click on any new hit of theirs it says "sorry you've already accepted all the hits we have available", lol. Does that mean they blocked me?

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on a bonus from them on one of these that I did about a month ago. I emailed a few times with no reply. Now when I click on any new hit of theirs it says "sorry you've already accepted all the hits we have available", lol. Does that mean they blocked me?
I'm actually not sure. The only one of these that I've done was one of the $10 ones from a few weeks ago, but I get that same message. Maybe they just want new people.

spchles1

Reaction score
I'm actually not sure. The only one of these that I've done was one of the $10 ones from a few weeks ago, but I get that same message. Maybe they just want new people.
yeah maybe

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Yeah, but then you weed out all the good workers and only crap workers will be able to do them, and then your results are all messed up.

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]40.63[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]Good[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]Acceptable[/COLOR]] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]

How do I contact Stanford HCI? The HIT froze up on me at task 97.

Edit, OK I see it now

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
:ahhh:

Sondi @Sondi i didn’t have time to make those buns yet. I did a lot of cooking/meal prepping this weekend instead.

Beef and broccoli stuffed enchiladas and we made my mom filet mingon with a mushroom, onion, merlot and heavy cream sauce. Yaaas.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:ahhh:

Sondi @Sondi i didn’t have time to make those buns yet. I did a lot of cooking/meal prepping this weekend instead.

Beef and broccoli stuffed enchiladas and we made my mom filet mingon with a mushroom, onion, merlot and heavy cream sauce. Yaaas.
That sounds goooood :hungry: The filet sounds awesome :drool:

I know if I bookmarked those buns I probably wouldn't make them for like a year - that's just how I roll. Other times I might make them the same day :thinking:

Reactions: savvy

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Look at points on the screen and click. (3 minute task) (Need webcam to complete) | Accept
Requester: Peter McCrystal [A1WXBV9LF1QQL8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.07] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 5:00:00
Description: This app is designed to capture gaze information while using a device. It is a simple exercise of looking at exact points on the screen and clicking the mouse anywhere. Good internet connection preferable.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 04:43 Hourly: $25.39[/td][/tr]

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
Therapy and full night's sleep be damned, I guess you can do all four of the real/fake hits?

Reactions: savvy and Sondi

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
Looks like you can't do the five of them. Only one. I guess they don't want to traumatize people too much.

Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Choose the Meaning of a Word in a Sentence | Accept
Requester: CrowdTruth [AZO5KPO3QS0OU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.49] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.06
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 344
Description: Read a sentence with a highlighted word, then select all meanings that can apply to the highlighted word.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
kinda ok[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.