Heathen Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Concept Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: David A Dunning [A2N0EK65M4HGDY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.73 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.42 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.19 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 70
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: survey
Time: 40 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [988347955-37714] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still so mad about my rejections...how can they post hits, select rejections and then cancel their account...don't they need to have money in their "bank" to post HITS?

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
almost 4.00 here. Was hoping for that 3 dollar one but no such luck
Neither did I, didn't bother to panda it though. Just caught a couple 1-1.50 ones. I haven't been working much recently so those might just be the survey's I missed out on earlier this week.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Title: (Joystick required) Categorization and Decision Making II(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Mark A Oakes [A1RKDL11O51Y8L] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12

Description: (Joystick required) Participants will be categorizing words that appear on a computer screen using a joystick or a keyboard.
Time: 45 minutes
Hits Available: 10
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1194111-37470] has not been granted; Location is one of: CA, US
Has anyone been brave enough to try this? Do you need like a full on flight-sim joystick or would the one on my ps4 controller be acceptable?

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Neither did I, didn't bother to panda it though. Just caught a couple 1-1.50 ones. I haven't been working much recently so those might just be the survey's I missed out on earlier this week.
Yeah the 1.00 this morning have been awesome. Didn't think id get that many.

I'm still so mad about my rejections...how can they post hits, select rejections and then cancel their account...don't they need to have money in their "bank" to post HITS?
I mean, if theyre posting hits that makes sense right? I mean you shouldnt be able to post hits without money. But idk. That sucks :(

Reactions: lsutiger25

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: (Joystick required) Categorization and Decision Making II(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Mark A Oakes [A1RKDL11O51Y8L] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
Description: (Joystick required) Participants will be categorizing words that appear on a computer screen using a joystick or a keyboard.
Time: 45 minutes
Hits Available: 10
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1194111-37470] has not been granted; Location is one of: CA, US
Has anyone been brave enough to try this? Do you need like a full on flight-sim joystick or would the one on my ps4 controller be acceptable?

1: Its inquisit and
2:

Type
Script Context
Error Message

Error /moakes/oakes_batch/animated_Self.iqx Unable to detect Joystick device

So yes

scootypuff_sr @scootypuff_sr Sorry. I didnt fully read your post. I just thought you were asking if you needed a joystick. Cant confirm on if the other controllers will work. My Bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: scootypuff_sr

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
1: Its inquisit and
2:

Type
Script Context
Error Message

Error /moakes/oakes_batch/animated_Self.iqx Unable to detect Joystick device

So yes
How many turkers does he expect to have a freakin joystick laying around? I owned one over a decade ago when microsoft flight sim was the bees knees, but I haven't seen any since outside of hardcore flight/space sim circles

Last edited:

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
I need a punching bag with the words "Silly People" written on it.
Grinds my gears every time I see a requester who wants American citizens, then ask what country you were born in -- not born here, but I'm a citizen -- and then they tell you that you're not qualified. The same thing goes for the ones who want participants who speak American English, ask you where you were born, and then toss you out. A follow-up question of years in the USA would be great instead of dismissing people. Are they afraid that I won't know who the ThunderCats are?
Jeez! I am not sober enough for this mess.

cassius

Reaction score
How many turkers does he expect to have a freakin joystick laying around? I owned one over a decade ago when microsoft flight sim was the bees knees, but I haven't seen any since outside of hardcore flight/space sim circles
Cool beans

cassius

Reaction score
I need a punching bag with the words "Silly People" written on it.
Grinds my gears every time I see a requester who wants American citizens, then ask what country you were born in -- not born here, but I'm a citizen -- and then they tell you that you're not qualified. The same thing goes for the ones who want participants who speak American English, ask you where you were born, and then toss you out. A follow-up question of years in the USA would be great instead of dismissing people. Are they afraid that I won't know who the ThunderCats are?
Jeez! I am not sober enough for this mess.
Don't worry about it. They are probably looking for [edited] supporters and ruling out those who aren't. Best to stay away from them. They are gathering info most likely.

Reactions: Spicy Unagi

weakman

Reaction score
I got a joystick if you know what I mean.

Reactions: scootypuff_sr

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Title: Only native speakers of American English, make 40 recordings of yourself saying short phrases.(20170321_en_US) | PANDA
Requester: Acme Data Collection [A3A1AJ4RPLTOLY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.58 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.91 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.48 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 91

Description: Please answer a few demographic questions, then record yourself saying short phrases.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Location is US

Title: FEMALE only native speakers of American English, make 30 recordings of yourself saying short phrases.(20170314_CE) | PANDA
Requester: Acme Data Collection [A3A1AJ4RPLTOLY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.58 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.91 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.48 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 91

Description: Please answer a few demographic questions, then record yourself saying short phrases.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location is US

These are pretty decent iirc. Girlfriend is still sleeping so I'm gonna hold off for now

Reactions: Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.