03/26 - Mod, Mentor, & Admin Appreciation Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had a roommate in college who almost died from a drug overdose. What killed me was how much she enjoyed telling that story. She did not tell it as a cautionary tale. It was always told in the "look how edgy and dangerous I am" way. I thought it was incredibly stupid that she acted like it was a badge of honor. She'd also end the story with a comment something like, "And if you've never had a drug experience like I had, I think you should seek one out." I thought she was really dumb to be honest and was glad when I was able change roommates.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
K. Tv time. Catch you all in the next thread. Back in an hour or 2.

Reactions: <Gucci>

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Funniest inebriated/high story?
Pissing off a dude who was way into his Drowning Pool bar karaoke session by acting as a backup dancer as he bellowed away. Friend told me later he wanted to fite but I dont remember that bit at all.

When are you leaving?:D
When the Angels win the pennant

Shadowmoo

Contributor
Reaction score
Pissing off a dude who was way into his Drowning Pool bar karaoke session by acting as a backup dancer as he bellowed away. Friend told me later he wanted to fite but I dont remember that bit at all.
My fav was at a music festival and listening to crystal castles and some others while unmedicated. That entire week is a blur of mushrooms, overpriced food and massive dehydration because water was $3 per bottle till the on-duty police called it a health hazard.

Last edited:

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Please tell me he was doing Bodies

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?
Trees exist in an ecosystem that's usually teeming with life. By "no one" I would assums people, but that little wood beetle skittering along the forest floor is sure going to hear a multi ton column of wood crashing down

you think bezos cute?
Peachy know that I fullh support your life choices. It's 2018 after all

Please tell me he was doing Bodies
Oh you know it.

Shadowmoo

Contributor
Reaction score
I would go and get some dex after all this drug talk but I have an apt. in the am. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.