03/25 - Skillet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raelefae

A Super Metroid
Reaction score
what do you guys eat for breakfast in denmark? I think people there are really healthy?
All the Danes I know tend to skip breakfast and have brunch, so it's like a piece of bread with ham and cheese or rullepølse on it with some coffee or tea. If they're feeling extra special, they'll make crepes but put sour cream and jam in it. I'm trying to fit into a wedding dress this summer so I have about half a portion of oatmeal and some lemon water.

D

Deleted member 526

All the Danes I know tend to skip breakfast and have brunch, so it's like a piece of bread with ham and cheese or rullepølse on it with some coffee or tea. If they're feeling extra special, they'll make crepes but put sour cream and jam in it. I'm trying to fit into a wedding dress this summer so I have about half a portion of oatmeal and some lemon water.
all that sounds really good! I would just eat it all and get a bigger wedding dress :) you must have a lot of willpower

raelefae

A Super Metroid
Reaction score
all that sounds really good! I would just eat it all and get a bigger wedding dress :) you must have a lot of willpower
Honestly the only reason I'm not just downing a whole bag of Reese's is because they don't sell them here. It's easier to eat better when you don't have a whole lot of unhealthy options. God I miss Reese's. Sometimes my mom sends me a box of them! :LOL:

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
In case anyone here right now does Qmee I just searched for duffel bags on eBay and received 14 cents.

Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

Honestly the only reason I'm not just downing a whole bag of Reese's is because they don't sell them here. It's easier to eat better when you don't have a whole lot of unhealthy options. God I miss Reese's. Sometimes my mom sends me a box of them! :LOL:
I would be the same with hershey's. all this talk about breakfast is making me hungry. just threw a pizza in the oven. now all I have to is stay awake for 30 min :)

Reactions: Kerek and raelefae

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.