03/25 - Manic Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I misjudged. I should have gone with glengarry glen ross.

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
OMG my panda just blasted the jeffersons alert I made, and it was so loud and unexpected I pulled a mr.krabs.
panda cray cray rule number one: make sure volume is set low or you will shit yerself when it goes off on high vol

been falling asleep at my desk when all of a sudden "I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL!" would blast when i got a HIT

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
panda cray cray rule number one: make sure volume is set low or you will shit yerself when it goes off on high vol

been falling asleep at my desk when all of a sudden "I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL!" would blast when i got a HIT
2 penny hits:

GTR

Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: If you were a judge: How would you decide this case? (15 min) | Accept
Requester: MPI Collective Goods [A3KPHNSQDFPEGY] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 8:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a 15 minute study about human decision-making. No prior knowledge needed. You will answer a survey and a short writing task. Beware – there are attention checks.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Very short. Just a bit of writing. Interesting.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: GTR

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
hey ya'll

had a good day doing a shitton of TAKANO OGINO and Maarten Sap hits. how about you guys? Also got that ball hit with the $7-$10 (got about $8.50 bonus, hasn't paid yet) and a $5+$3 bonus hit and some other decent stuff

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
hey ya'll

had a good day doing a shitton of TAKANO OGINO and Maarten Sap hits. how about you guys? Also got that ball hit with the $7-$10 (got about $8.50 bonus, hasn't paid yet) and a $5+$3 bonus hit and some other decent stuff
Today was an awful, awful day for me. I need the rest of the week to be much better.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~9 mins. (there is a screener)

Title: Thoughts about Hookah (Waterpipe tobacco)(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Camilla Sanders [A3C3O3QNIQ7093] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.00] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 27
Description: Give feedback on your thoughts and feelings about hookah
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [4379984-136642] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
i've been experimenting with hit monitor... https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/34644-hit-monitor-for-worker-mturk-com

i put some people in there and have it texting me when they post. it's worked pretty well so far. only issue i see is that you have to be logged in, so if i go out for a while it'll stop, but i guess if i'm not home i'm generally not in the position to do most things anyway. but i do lots of misc freelance stuff at home so it's useful when a big batch of goodness posts, like vicky, webis (which I personally like), TAKANO OGINO, etc. people that post batches but not everyday or in a very predictable way.

just trying to get them dollars without having to listen for beeping all the time, you feel me? i have my second computer in the living room logged in with it and i'm in my room doing whatever. if something good posts well bam i'll know within a minute or two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.