• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So what are you all working on right now? I am desperate to give my eyes a rest from these Kryptons. Its nice that the daily cap was raised to 50, but I wish the pay rate was slightly better. Either way, can't just leave an extra $22.50 each day on the table (or server? whatever HITs are stored on/in).
Just waiting for late night pinterests to post. If they don't then I'll just cry myself to sleep. I've got it all planned out.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
So what are you all working on right now? I am desperate to give my eyes a rest from these Kryptons. Its nice that the daily cap was raised to 50, but I wish the pay rate was slightly better. Either way, can't just leave an extra $22.50 each day on the table (or server? whatever HITs are stored on/in).
Yea those hits are not the most appealing but at this time of night they aren't too bad :)

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Hows the night crew hits? I know theres plenty that stay up so must be worth something ?

Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
how do you get the qual for those?

Azazael

Reaction score
Hows the night crew hits? I know theres plenty that stay up so must be worth something ?
not bad, theres some decent hits up, I think I am near $15 since the day flipped...theres an $8 hit up thats ok but its masters and reqs your name/email

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
ehh depends some would say its terrible other make good money... I have been staying up until zoltars 5 am my time and am about $50 by then. After that go to sleep and wake up to make the other 50++

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Eh, no masters here. Working my way to 5k to get some of that sergey love

Azazael

Reaction score
No problem, I'll just be here waiting for my 50% finder's fee. :thumbup:
well that means you net a whopping 45c lol. ive only done two since im backlogged with surveys and debating sleep so i can be up with the girly tomorrow so we can go out for an early bday lunch

Reactions: Hank-Scorpio

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I don't understand why the poll has more than one option

Reactions: aveline and Liz

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Hit Database goals edition work for anyone? No matter what I do the projected earnings and long term goals never change/ update.

Hank-Scorpio

My butt's for sitting, not for kissing.
Reaction score
well that means you net a whopping 45c lol. ive only done two since im backlogged with surveys and debating sleep so i can be up with the girly tomorrow so we can go out for an early bday lunch
Put that 45 cents towards lunch, it'll be my present :p

Azazael

Reaction score
Put that 45 cents towards lunch, it'll be my present :p
LOL yeah, well we are using *ALL* the bday coupons I got in the mail/email and its not been too bad. Had Qdoba last night for $7ish that we both pigged out on (double wrapped burrito and 3 cheese nachos)/ Today is either Golden Corral near the mall (we found an unused $25 gc to Victoria's Secret that she wants to go use) or Noodles and Company near a bookstore she wanted to look at. Win/win/win/win on any situation here :)

Reactions: Hank-Scorpio

Hank-Scorpio

My butt's for sitting, not for kissing.
Reaction score
These Kryptons are really strange. While doing each HIT, I think to myself: Wow that was quick and easy, these HITs are great! Then I go look at the number I have submitted so far/PE/the time and its just abysmal.

Azazael

Reaction score
Ok, I'm out, I just got poked in the headphones saying I should go to bed lol.

Reactions: El Pablo
Status
Not open for further replies.