• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Everyone missed the point. I have all the seasons downloaded. I meant where we could get together and watch it and chat about it. Since its so damn funny
We used to do something like that on MTG. We were having weekly movie nights where we would use Synchtube to stream stuff and chat at the same time. People kinda lost interest in it pretty fast though, I think.

Reactions: Azazael

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
We used to do something like that on MTG. We were having weekly movie nights where we would use Synchtube to stream stuff and chat at the same time. People kinda lost interest in it pretty fast though, I think.
Ah damn. Well maybe ill throw out a poll one of these days and see if it gets any steam. Seems theres a lot of PR fans but who knows

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Ah damn. Well maybe ill throw out a poll one of these days and see if it gets any steam. Seems theres a lot of PR fans but who knows
Yeah, something like that isn't difficult to set up, as long as the vids are on youtube, vimeo, or google drive.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, something like that isn't difficult to set up, as long as the vids are on youtube, vimeo, or google drive.
Well i mean i have them, id just stream them to a site mentioned above which already has chat on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.