what do you think of WrestleMania this year? TissueHime @TissueHime

ive been sorta out of the wrestling loop

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i didn't get to get in on the fun :(
Me either, but I find CI's relatively fun. And I've only done 1,400 today, (edit, er, yesterday) so whats a few hundred more at 3am? :dead:

Reactions: T. Leela

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
that image hit took about 22 minutes for me.

what do you think of WrestleMania this year? TissueHime @TissueHime

ive been sorta out of the wrestling loop
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton - i hope bray wins. or if randy wins, then hopefully he'll be a changed person.
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - eh. Lesnar will win this for sure.
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns - Roman will win probably (because LOLROMANWINS) and be booed out of the arena, possibly getting xpac heat.
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles- I wasn't into this before, but now i'm hopeful. The buildup has been cool, and AJ can wrestle a broom and it would be entertaining.
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens- loved the buildup. Blowoff will probably happen at Payback though. So maybe jericho might win this one.
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin- I wish there was a stipulation but seems solid.
John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse- I wasn't too fond of this when it was first announced, but the buildup has been awesome.
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - eh.
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Carmella (with James Ellsworth) vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Becky Lynch vs. others TBA- eh. Naomi will probably win, if not Asuka. If not them, then Bliss will probably stand tall.
Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries- probably will be match of the night for sure.
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus- I hope club wins, but Enzo/cass will probably win.
2017 André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal- eh. Big show will probably win since he's retiring from in ring stuff soon.

Sami Zayn might face Joe, since they have nothing to do and it would be a waste to not use amazing talent at WM.
Rollins / Triple H might be interesting to have an unsanctioned match. I don't know if it's just a normal match or no rules or such.

Takeover the night before should be great though.

Last edited:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
that image hit took about 22 minutes for me.

Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton - i hope bray wins. or if randy wins, then hopefully he'll be a changed person.
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - eh. Lesnar will win this for sure.
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns - Roman will win probably (because LOLROMANWINS) and be booed out of the arena, possibly getting xpac heat.
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles- I wasn't into this before, but now i'm hopeful. The buildup has been cool, and AJ can wrestle a broom and it would be entertaining.
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens- loved the buildup. Blowoff will probably happen at Payback though. So maybe jericho might win this one.
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin- I wish there was a stipulation but seems solid.
John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse- I wasn't too fond of this when it was first announced, but the buildup has been awesome.
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - eh.
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Carmella (with James Ellsworth) vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Becky Lynch vs. others TBA- eh. Naomi will probably win, if not Asuka. If not them, then Bliss will probably stand tall.
Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries- probably will be match of the night for sure.
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus- I hope club wins, but Enzo/cass will probably win.
2017 André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal- eh. Big show will probably win since he's retiring from in ring stuff soon.

Sami Zayn might face Joe, since they have nothing to do and it would be a waste to not use amazing talent at WM.
Rollins / Triple H might be interesting to have an unsanctioned match. I don't know if it's just a normal match or no rules or such.

Takeover the night before should be great though.
Ohhh I hadn't thought of Asuka. Good one.

Reactions: Rerun

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Ohhh I hadn't thought of Asuka. Good one.
it's highly unlikely though, since she's actually advertised for the NXT uk tour in june. She could pull double duty, but i doubt that.
Odd that Nakamura was announced for the tour as well, but not on the poster.

it's sad that the Drifter will be called up sooner than either Nakamura or Asuka :(
You know the Drifter isn't winning against a returning Ohno for a 'loser leaves NXT' match at the WM takeover show lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DareAngel3

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it's sad that the Drifter will be called up sooner than either Nakamura or Asuka :(
You know the Drifter isn't winning against a returning Ohno for a 'loser leaves NXT' match at the WM takeover show lol
I want Balor back.

Status
Not open for further replies.