03/23 - National Puppy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've never heard my kid say any bad words; she won't even say 'hate' or 'stupid' and will reproach others if they use language that is too colorful.
I've tried to teach her that while curses may appear in some normal dialogues, for the most part they are a crutch for people who chose not to use more useful or relevant adjectives.
lol I should definitely try to use better adjectives...

This was my little dude when he turned one. He'd already had his first haircut a month earlier. lol
aww :love:

Reactions: sofaslug

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
lmfao! Mine hasn't said that, but he also says 'fuck' and 'god damn it'. I should probably work harder on not cursing in front of him...
His hair used to be a lot longer. I didn't get it cut until about a month after his second birthday. This is a few days before then.

This was my little dude when he turned one. He'd already had his first haircut a month earlier. lol
Sooo cute!! And y'all please excuse me while I go cry that my kids are not babies anymore.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

aww man, my kid didn't even get hair til she was almost two.
and she's never had a haircut - I've mentioned many times that I think she should get one, mostly because of how difficult it is to do hair.
unlike girls with long hair, guys who have always had short hair just aren't used to brushing hair properly.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you usually say yes to a bow tie if it's not a men's necktie? I've been saying no.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
aww man, my kid didn't even get hair til she was almost two.
and she's never had a haircut - I've mentioned many times that I think she should get one, mostly because of how difficult it is to do hair.
unlike girls with long hair, guys who have always had short hair just aren't used to brushing hair properly.
I have tried to talk my wife into letting him have longer and shaggier hair. I used to have my hair down to my ass. Time consuming but I enjoyed it. I rarely even come little dude's hair. It's fun to watch him run around with a toddler 'fro.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Math and decision-making [~5-10 min] | Accept
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.34] [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: null] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.03] [Fast: 4.97] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 84] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.00] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 4
Description: You will complete some math games and make some decisions, with an opportunity for bonus!
Requirements: hinl_comp DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.18
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
machington mansion won't let me hit play what am I gonna waste my time on?!

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've never heard my kid say any bad words; she won't even say 'hate' or 'stupid' and will reproach others if they use language that is too colorful.
I've tried to teach her that while curses may appear in some normal dialogues, for the most part they are a crutch for people who chose not to use more useful or relevant adjectives.
I definitely agree with not saying 'hate' - I don't think I've ever told someone 'I hate you' (aside from jokingly) because we weren't allowed to say it growing up so I always saw it as a very serious thing.

We also weren't allowed to say 'butt' tho :ROFL:

Reactions: JCGrey and sofaslug

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been in one of those '20 person focus groups' (and missed three others) and the pay is like $200+ for like two hours of your time
do you just sign up on that page, or is that for people looking for data...?

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
o_O

I love when they give you an article that's about 200 words and ask you to summarize it in even more words.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.