Title: Is it a good response?Accept
Requester: Noah Turk [A1ZI6MW5UGBMT9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.26][Pay=Good][Approval=3-7 days][Comm=Poor][Rej=1][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=2.60][Comm=3.00][Fair=2.71][Reviews=10][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.25
Duration: 00:10:00
Available: 20
Description: rate quality of a response
Qualifications: CHATBOT_DATA_ANNOTATION_TASK_ALLOWLIST Exists ; bb3_deploy_data_2-failed DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US

Welp.... mixed blessing. I was able to submit 2, before the 3rd gave the "Loading..." black void response which usually means... it is broken. So... 10 minutes work, 2 HITS for $2.50 💸💸
Also, they lowered the pay for 8 chat evaluations by 25 cents. Used to be $1.50. :biblethump:
UPDATE: With this particular batch (which returns every few days/weeks/months, in some form) - If you wait the length of the timer of the HIT [10 min], it resets and lets you do more sometimes. So I waited, was able to submit 3 more. 5 HITs ~ 30 min work time = $6.25. Its now giving me the "No more tasks available" which sometimes you can get rid of, by waiting a few minutes and trying again. Still peckin' at this batch.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Non Masters HIT
Title: Is it a good response?Accept
Requester: Noah Turk [A1ZI6MW5UGBMT9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.26][Pay=Good][Approval=3-7 days][Comm=Poor][Rej=1][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=2.60][Comm=3.00][Fair=2.71][Reviews=10][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.25
Duration: 00:10:00
Available: 20
Description: rate quality of a response
Qualifications: CHATBOT_DATA_ANNOTATION_TASK_ALLOWLIST Exists ; bb3_deploy_data_2-failed DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US

Welp.... mixed blessing. I was able to submit 2, before the 3rd gave the "Loading..." black void response which usually means... it is broken. So... 10 minutes work, 2 HITS for $2.50 💸💸
Also, they lowered the pay for 8 chat evaluations by 25 cents. Used to be $1.50. :biblethump:
UPDATE: With this particular batch (which returns every few days/weeks/months, in some form) - If you wait the length of the timer of the HIT [10 min], it resets and lets you do more sometimes. So I waited, was able to submit 3 more. 5 HITs ~ 30 min work time = $6.25. Its now giving me the "No more tasks available" which sometimes you can get rid of, by waiting a few minutes and trying again. Still peckin' at this batch.
I got 5 and since then though I can see there are hits it tells me no work available so perhaps there is a cap?

Reactions: Concise

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I got 5 and since then though I can see there are hits it tells me no work available so perhaps there is a cap?
Me too, looks like this batch capped at 5. Last batch, did not submit at all, hehe. The mystical and changeable ways of Noah Turk...

I tried to get a few more for half an hour, then focused on a cat/dog binning bonus HIT [PandA is available on Turkerview forum today, HIT info - PPL Research - Cat/Dog Image Binning Task(~ 30 minutes) ... MY eyeballs are needing a rest though

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.