03/22 - To Eternity Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
"Cannibal: the Musical" It's based on the true story of Alfred Packer( "Fudge, Packer?"), the only man ever tried and convicted of cannibalism, in the United States. It's really good.

Full movie on YouTube!!

I always thought it was loosely based on the Donner party. That may have been because I was living in that area at the time. Regardless.... Must see. Let's build a snowman...

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I always thought it was loosely based on the Donner party. That may have been because I was living in that area at the time. Regardless.... Must see. Let's build a snowman...
It's pretty accurate, as far as historians can tell, minus songs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alferd_Packer

None of the Donner-Reed party were charged, though accounts of cannibalism were widely reported.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyMyers

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay, I could stare at my monitor and do nothing for 45 min or I could take a little breakey-poo. Imma do that. See you all in some minutes.:wink: Make teh monies.

Reactions: Azazael

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
That feeling when you don't know a damn thing about the subject, take a quiz and totally pass with nothing more than complete and utter luck at guessing the answers.

Which screws you out of a big, fat bonus. Why couldn't I guess this well on tests in school?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That feeling when you don't know a damn thing about the subject, take a quiz and totally pass with nothing more than complete and utter luck at guessing the answers.

Which screws you out of a big, fat bonus. Why couldn't I guess this well on tests in school?
That's pretty much the same look I get when my husky catches me masturbating.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Some people are just naturally blessed with the power of being a really good guessers. Some scientist wrote a study. I really paid attention whilst taking said study. In the debriefing, it said that all the questions were randomly paired with answers, so it was all a guess. They realized the faster you go, the more you get right. They scienced the shit out of it and sussed out that it has something to do with speed and the ability to read words without comprehending concepts. Once you think, at all, it's wrong. Science.
He was sleeping when you started. What did you expect?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
EDIT And I'm calling Sarah Maglacghflin(think that's right)
Maguffin?...Muckluckfin..I don't know. The red head with the piano.

Last edited:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
EDIT And I'm calling Sarah Maglacghflin(think that's right)
Maguffin?...Muckluckfin..I don't know. The red head with the piano.
Her name is Sarah McLaughin' because all of her songs are so funny and uplifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.