03/20 - Wacky Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Earlier at work someone was telling me their doctor liked dragonflies (I had my new hairbows on) and I was like okay, well I'll go find them and show off, and they looked at me funny but said okay and left.

They said daughter, not doctor, so I just said I was gonna go find their daughter and show them my dragonflies and somehow that feels creepy.

Night turkeys

Dragonfly

Reaction score
That's a disqual to prevent retakes, not a block.
But I wasn't even able to submit my work. It went to a bad gateway error page.

IRB guy emailed me back today so I feel good about that. I told him it's disheartening to see new posts go up when they cannot get back to me or pay me for my time. I will get something out of this. I am determined. It's the principle of the matter. And if they are preventing me from doing more right now it is obvious they were able to use my work I am thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
But I wasn't even able to submit my work. It went to a bad gateway error page.

IRB guy emailed me back today so I feel good about that. I told him it's disheartening to see new posts go up when they cannot get back to me or pay me for my time. I will get something out of this. I am determined. It's the principle of the matter. And if they are preventing me from doing more right now it is obvious they were able to use my work I am thinking.
Yea but still it wasn't a block which is something that could potentially effect your account.
It's a case of a fucked up server, requester that doesn't have their crap together and needs to freaking pay people (im owed some money too), and a disqual. (which may have been automatically assigned)

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
This one has 12 HITs, just posted 15 minutes ago

Title: Listen to a pop song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.79] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.44] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.90] [Reviews=223] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.00] [Pen=0.39] [Res=null] [Rec=94] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.13
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 12
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a pop song from people in the United States who enjoy pop music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes Pop / Dance GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: freakania

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone do the Gregory Aponte (used to be Perch Mturk) HITs? Do you know how long he normally takes to approve? I've been working on them off and on but he still hasn't approved my qualification HITs from the 15th.

Edit: the 14th not 15th.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
ML Researcher "Refine a sentence" = "refine a bunch of sentences"

:thumbdown:

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
This one has 12 HITs, just posted 15 minutes ago

Title: Listen to a pop song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.79] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.44] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.90] [Reviews=223] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.00] [Pen=0.39] [Res=null] [Rec=94] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.13
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 12
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a pop song from people in the United States who enjoy pop music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes Pop / Dance GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
Thanks for posting this. I love doing audiokites and didn't see this because i hadn't gotten the qual yet. Snagged that right up.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone do the Gregory Aponte (used to be Perch Mturk) HITs? Do you know how long he normally takes to approve? I've been working on them off and on but he still hasn't approved my qualification HITs from the 15th.

Edit: the 14th not 15th.
The hits I did on the 13th approved today. I'm hoping the 14ths approve tomorrow. Etc.. I've done loads of Perch hits in the past and they take a few days but had no problem

Reactions: MeTurks

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Was sick as heck all weekend, and am just starting to feel normal again. Haven't been Turking at all since last Friday, but because my sleep schedule is all out of whack from recovering, I'm gonna take the night shift for a bit. Hope everyone had a good day today, and hopefully I can knock out a few surveys and get back to sleep, and then get back on the grind for the rest of the week. :wave2:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Earlier at work someone was telling me their doctor liked dragonflies (I had my new hairbows on) and I was like okay, well I'll go find them and show off, and they looked at me funny but said okay and left.

They said daughter, not doctor, so I just said I was gonna go find their daughter and show them my dragonflies and somehow that feels creepy.

Night turkeys
I'm embarrassed to know you.

Reactions: Jaded

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Serpturkey HIT

Title: Click the best result from a set of Search Results | Accept
Requester: SEO Team [A1ZYBWWNV701EI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.28] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 2:00
Available: 1
Description: Simply click on the result that you’d select yourself for that search.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.