Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff
If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

I’ll let you decide which is the better song.

baconfly

Reaction score
Title: Middle-level managers' well-being and behaviors at and after work | PANDA
Requester: Phoenix Chan [A3AMQU41AD01MS] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: My name is Associate Professor Herman Tse and I am a researcher at Monash University in Australia. Along with my colleagues, we are investigating the effects of daily work demands on middle-level managers’ well-being and behaviors.
Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
great bonus opportunities!

Title: Academic Research Survey on Coronavirus (~13 mins and up to $2.30) | Accept
Requester: Charles Angelucci [A2A50L2JWFCA1A] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.40] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: We will ask you a series of questions on Coronavirus and ask for some of your opinions and behaviors related to the virus, as well as and ask you to identify true statements out of a series of statements.
Qualifications: Prev_Worker_Cor DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: jan

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based) | Accept
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.47] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.12] [Fast=4.78] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=327] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.06
Duration: 12:00
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question.
Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Today's National Calendar:

World Flour Day - wish me luck finding flour for the bread I am going to have to make. If the store continues to not have it, i may have to make a flour mill. At least there will be beer if I can't find yeast again.

National Ravioli Day

National Proposal Day
- put a ring on it, you know who. :)

Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day

edit: I imagine this is how thedorchannel @thedorchannel and JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh 's 100th proposal went: :LOL:

Last edited:

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
I forget, how can you check to see if you passed a qualification test, or if it's still pending?

EDIT: Nevermind, just retook it and checked the link again to make sure that my score was 100.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

New Guinea Pig

Professional Coronavirus Reviewer
Reaction score
I forget, how can you check to see if you passed a qualification test, or if it's still pending?
I usually just go back to the page and it'll tell you the score, but that doesn't seem to tell you whether it passed or not, or anything else about it. And finding the tests again is a pain in the ass, I usually have to go back through a thread to find them.

And while we're talking about qual tests, does anybody know if it matters whether you have a perfect score or not? Like if it says in the test's description that you need at least 80, and you do have 80 (but not 100), do you have a lower chance of being granted the qualification? Is it worth taking the test again to get it higher?

Reactions: SalvadorZombie

cassius

Reaction score
It's not over till the fat lady sings?

Bella Ciao

jan

Reaction score
:coffeepc:
Yesterday, snow
Today, it's going up to 70

another day on virtual lockdown

Reactions: barny

jan

Reaction score
Today's National Calendar:

World Flour Day - wish me luck finding flour for the bread I am going to have to make. If the store continues to not have it, i may have to make a flour mill. At least there will be beer if I can't find yeast again.

National Ravioli Day

National Proposal Day
- put a ring on it, you know who. :)

Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day

edit: I imagine this is how thedorchannel @thedorchannel and JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh 's 100th proposal went: :LOL:

Coffee grinder also works

Reactions: HelloHello

Dottie

Reaction score
Get paid fairly: This requester is using the Fair Work script to bring pay rates up to the minimum wage of $15/hr. Fair Work does this by measuring completion times and then auto-bonusing workers to meet the desired hourly wage if needed.

I never thought I'd see the day. What a great requester... really hope people don't abuse this.

https://fairwork.stanford.edu/

Last edited:

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
:coffeepc:
Yesterday, snow
Today, it's going up to 70

another day on virtual lockdown
Meanwhile here, it's about 60 right now but it's dropping to below 50 within the next hour or two, followed by two more mid-40s high days and then two mid-50s high days.

What the fuck. Fuck off, winter.

• Sad
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

alk69

Reaction score
I usually just go back to the page and it'll tell you the score, but that doesn't seem to tell you whether it passed or not, or anything else about it. And finding the tests again is a pain in the ass, I usually have to go back through a thread to find them.

And while we're talking about qual tests, does anybody know if it matters whether you have a perfect score or not? Like if it says in the test's description that you need at least 80, and you do have 80 (but not 100), do you have a lower chance of being granted the qualification? Is it worth taking the test again to get it higher?
https://turkerview.com/qualifeye/
This has a lot of information of potential and past quals. Might look there.

And I hope it's alright to post this ''other folks site'' here. It's useful is my excuse. Otherwise,..sorrrrry............well, honestly, I'm not. This is a useful tool, if you're mad to do qualifiers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.