03/19 - Tabby Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
That is hilarious.

It shows my work (on the map) next to my home now. Which is sort of accurate but also weird.
or i ask it how to get to a certain store and it wants to take me on the freeway which is a very out of the way route. i knew where the store was and what street took me there but wasn't exactly sure of the exact location ... get on the freeway, drive all the way around here, then get off here. yeah, i took the main st, then got off on the street i needed and told google to shove it.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Shih-ying Yang for work related to 3GV1I4SEO8OQQ001I8PN5PYL4YU6LE.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nice. You are going full on artist mode with that css:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Well, I started with html and css, then I wanted to use Sass but, in the curriculum for Sass, they kept mentioning that the variables work like JavaScript.(It was making me mad that I had no idea whatthey were talking about.) So I jumped tracks and took 10 days and learned JavaScript fundamentals and wrote this https://jerami76.github.io/ToDo-List/ while learning. I haven't styled it because it was just JS practice. I finished that a couple of days ago and jumped back to Sass and wanted to take a day and just get back into css and Sass. The guy who wrote that book made an eye in response to someone's comment about the difficulty. I decided it would be a good exercise. It was.:)
Later today, I'm going to put some Sass on that ToDo list and then once I practice getting all 3 working on that, I'll jump back on FCC projects and grab my certifications. I took a break from those because I was worried that I could code to pass the test in an hour, regardless of how limited the scope of my understanding was. So, I went to get some more intense knowledge. Then when I do the tests and get certified, I'll know that I deserve them. Don't want to be a c/p programmer.:D

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Samuel Gershman for work related to 3SA4EMRVJVOCGON1OYE6FAUUCO70PI.
The value of your bonus is: $2.13 USD

You've received a bonus from Shih-ying Yang for work related to 3GV1I4SEO8OQQ001I8PN5PYL4YU6LE.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

aiiiight

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I installed the script and was about to do Zoltars but then I said fuck it and started reading random wikipedia articles instead.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
My Endor funny is I was on "Sun Potion" website and I thought the Tonic Potion read ToXic Potion at first. *giggles*

Status
Not open for further replies.