03/19 - Shinedown Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all! Today is my birthday! I'm celebrating by cooking my family a big meal and letting them do the dishes. :)

Did you forget to get me a present? That's okay! Send me your favorite song - I want to listen to it while I'm cooking. Or just let me know what's making you happy today!

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all! Today is my birthday! I'm celebrating by cooking my family a big meal and letting them do the dishes. :)

Did you forget to get me a present? That's okay! Send me your favorite song - I want to listen to it while I'm cooking. Or just let me know what's making you happy today!
Happy B-day:grandma:

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
My two year old wants coconut oil and kambucha for breakfast.

Reactions: BrewMeister

booboo33

Contributor
Reaction score

Happy Birthday.:shortcake::shortcake:

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

cassius

Reaction score

https://youtu.be/MjF1bG5LUcs

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Thinking about the future(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.27] [Fair: 4.85] [Comm: 4.35] [Fast: 4.73] [Reviews: 419] [ToS: 1]
Description:
You will be asked to imagine your future and rate how relevant different things will be to that future
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1120241-37008] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; TP Panel: 1802524460 N is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.18.2
This is about 15-20 min with writing and lots of bubbles.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek I'm playing catchup from yesterday. We're going to need a new build out in the Music Room at the Compound for my new drum rack with hanging cymbals.

Also, how do you feel about black and yellow stripes everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.