03/17 - Tari Tari Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
So many a9s up.

Title: Category Validation (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.15 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.51 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.26 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.32 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 55
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Verify that an image contains just one example of an object in a target category. Draw a bounding box around the object in the image.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 40607
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Location is not one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-DC, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WY, Blocked has not been granted, Category Validation Qualification is 10, Adult Content Qualification is 1

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/11701-a9-validation

Reactions: Cursed Scroll

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the peanut butter, but when I was having some really bad tooth pain a couple of months ago I found that holding an ice cube against the roof of my mouth made the pain go away entirely.
Depends on the cause. Pulp swelling around the root vs death resulting in a hidden abscess/location of the tooth in relation to the trigeminal nerve, etc. But generally cold will tend to help. Nerve pathways can only process and record one thing at a time. So if they're saying "hey, that's cold" they can't say "ow, that's pain"

Though PB is one of my favorites (at least in countries where I can get it)

On an unrelated note: TIL I have platform shoes

Last edited:

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score

StanleyMilgram

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Do they not sell PB in certain countries?
Basically outside of the US, southern Canada and northern Mexico it doesn't exist.

It's a specialty item in the UK. And in Africa, nearly unheard of. I brought some with me to Venezuela when I was there last and people went nutsobonzo for it.

Reactions: Azazael

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Basically outside of the US, southern Canada and northern Mexico it doesn't exist.

It's a specialty item in the UK. And in Africa, nearly unheard of. I brought some with me to Venezuela when I was there last and people went nutsobonzo for it.
Huh, well what do you know.. You learn something new everyday :)

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
30 minutes left for dibs!

Reaction score
Stupid search fixture crushing my hopes that I could do that Gino HIT again :cry: I needed that bonus after the sadness of today.

Reactions: kryss

Babadooba

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel it brah... I seriously am going at a snails pace now lol must keep going I want to get my bonus back up since the time change
I'm so delirious from these that I'm tricking myself into thinking that I'm still getting the bonus even though I know damn well that I'm not

Status
Not open for further replies.