03/17 - Skillful Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:eggplant:

Reactions: Jerami

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Survey about actions you can take on an online video website/app/service you use at least weekly | Accept
Requester: User Experience Research [A2OM0ACK3JQTG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $20.53] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.88] [Fast: 4.95] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $18.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 6 hours
Available: 1
Description: Up to 5 multiple-choice, 6 one-word, and 3-4 full-paragraph responses about a video site/app of your choice (e.g., YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, Netflix, etc.).
Requirements: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Title: Survey about actions you can take on an online video website/app/service you use at least weekly | Accept
Requester: User Experience Research [A2OM0ACK3JQTG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $20.53] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.88] [Fast: 4.95] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $18.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 6 hours
Description: Up to 5 multiple-choice, 6 one-word, and 3-4 full-paragraph responses about a video site/app of your choice (e.g., YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, Netflix, etc.).
Requirements: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
That took me less than 5 min, there was light writing. I didn't write 3 or 4 full paragraphs, because the question didn't need it.

Reactions: <Gucci>

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Couldn't sleep past 4am again! Works out ok since I have to do the leprechaun stuff anyway. In our house we set a trap the night before with some bait and a laundry basket. We've never caught a leprechaun but we know he's been here because he pees green in the toilet (I was stirring food coloring in the toilet with a straw this morning because I couldn't find the just green dye) and a lot of the snacks and candy he keeps in his pockets falls out on our floor when he tries to escape.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Couldn't sleep past 4am again! Works out ok since I have to do the leprechaun stuff anyway. In our house we set a trap the night before with some bait and a laundry basket. We've never caught a leprechaun but we know he's been here because he pees green in the toilet (I was stirring food coloring in the toilet with a straw this morning because I couldn't find the just green dye) and a lot of the snacks and candy he keeps in his pockets falls out on our floor when he tries to escape.
Can I live at your house?

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Turn your Brian z pandas on guys I got almost a full queue I don’t wanna do anymore though...

Last edited:

GRR

Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/
what a waste of talent good morning here comes spring....

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about voting and identity | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth A Pascoe [A2MQHXDSNVU0SZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.30
Duration: 1 hour
Description: You will be asked to read a short article, then answer questions related to voting, politics, and identity.
Requirements: US Political Affiliation - Conservative EqualTo 1; Masters Exists; Voted in 2016 US Presidential Election EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

No code for me but submitted with my ID and emailed requester

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.