Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it skipped my mind honestly lol
wasn't even wearing any green xD
just work and ff15/fallout4/etc basically
--
55 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it
I did the same thing. It wasn't until the middle of the day when I asked my friend "wait...is today St Patrick's?"

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Instagram users only -- answer questions about your usage (different project, you can work on this one even if you did the prev) | Accept
Requester: Jeff Gates [A2BMUZVSCW00FF] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.19] [Pay: 4.20] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 1] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 46
Description: .
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Azazael

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does anyone still use turkmaster? I'm suddenly finding that my notification sounds aren't going off half the time as of yesterday and I'm trying to pin down whether it's cause of a Chrome update or something went wrong with my specific script (I suddenly got logged out of all my sites around the same time this happened, but my cookies weren't deleted, so may be related to that)

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
'Bout that time, huh?
I agree. I always have to caffeinate after I medicate.
:coffee4:
I slept all day Friday. So, I get to stay up for another 3 days. :p
Does anyone still use turkmaster? I'm suddenly finding that my notification sounds aren't going off half the time as of yesterday and I'm trying to pin down whether it's cause of a Chrome update or something went wrong with my specific script (I suddenly got logged out of all my sites around the same time this happened, but my cookies weren't deleted, so may be related to that)
Naw. I dumped it.
Isn't that the one made by Amazon, that never updates, and the code is hidden?
Anyway, I used to love it. Then it started acting up. I changed things so as not to depend on it. Then I changed computers and never reinstalled.

I liked that it worked from the dashboard but, the dashboard is mostly useless now, as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: jklmnop

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
'Bout that time, huh?
I agree. I always have to caffeinate after I medicate.
:coffee4:
I slept all day Friday. So, I get to stay up for another 3 days. :p

Naw. I dumped it.
Anyway, I used to love it. Then it started acting up. I changed things so as not to depend on it. Then I changed computers and never reinstalled.
Na, it's made by a turker and is the standard tampermonkey script. It isn't updated anymore though. I only use it to get alerts of HITs for more than $2 or $5 that I'm qual'd for, so if it's not going to make sound it's pretty much lost the last bit of use I had for it :\ But I don't know of anything else that will do that.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Naw. I dumped it.
No, Turkmaster is Donovan's. I know which one you mean, though, and can't think of the name of it. The one you're talking about is an extension, not a script though.

Reactions: Starslip and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No, Turkmaster is Donovan's. I know which one you mean, though, and can't think of the name of it. The one you're talking about is an extension, not a script though.
The name is close though. Something catchy. LOL.
Na, it's made by a turker and is the standard tampermonkey script. It isn't updated anymore though. I only use it to get alerts of HITs for more than $2 or $5 that I'm qual'd for, so if it's not going to make sound it's pretty much lost the last bit of use I had for it :\ But I don't know of anything else that will do that.
But, yes. It started doing that stuff that you mentioned. I gave up. I did like it though. I felt that it was abandoned and would only get worse. Didn't want it to cost me. I did like it for the reason you stated tho.

Reactions: Starslip

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Watch a short animated clip of a therapy session and answer questions about the clip | Accept
Requester: Patty Kuo [A2U1QPTFSQ1QWU] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.31] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: You'll be watching a 20-30 second video of a therapy/counseling interaction, and answer questions pertaining to the video
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You can set qual'd and min $2 or $5 in separate windows(tabs) with HF and change the alert sound. Maybe. I think. :D

Reactions: Starslip

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Annuity E5(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: tim [A2U9KJP38IJSJI] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $10.97] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Description: In this survey you will be asked to read through information pertaining to financial products and answer several question about that information
Requirements: TP Panel: 467971171 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-2064524013-78347] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Listen to a Genre Category: EDM song and answer a survey about it. | AcceptA
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.21] [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.39] [Fast: 4.86] [Comm: 3.16] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 210] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.31] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.13
Duration: 1 hour
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: EDM song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: EDM music. Listen to the song for at least 30 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Requirements: Likes EDM / Dance Music GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
Not a horrible song. Post production is a bit of a mess. :)

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.