• TP Panel: -5099585 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3D8AITOIJNZCLGQN4PC1ESCS8G5UIC]

alk69

Reaction score
A late night treat? Or problem? Haveta sign in. Otherwise too easy.
Title: Answer a survey about voice assistant failures | PANDA
Requester: Human Studies [A33WWFXWKYPRXT] (Req TV): $40.76/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Voice assistants such as Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant can fail in many different ways. Evaluate how these example failures impact your perceptions of voice assistants' abilities
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $9.00
Qualifications: Already responded DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

paula

Reaction score
hey is anybody up? i cleared my cookies and now i can't log into my account because it has my old cell number and won't let me change it to my new cell number. i have tried calling customer service and she said i had to set up a new account on amazon.com, but my worker account is connected to amazon.com so ican't set up a new acct on amazon.com. this is nuts. does anybody have a customer service number for worker.mturk.com instead of the amazon.com number that shows up, 1800 388 5512

LumosDC

Reaction score
hey is anybody up? i cleared my cookies and now i can't log into my account because it has my old cell number and won't let me change it to my new cell number. i have tried calling customer service and she said i had to set up a new account on amazon.com, but my worker account is connected to amazon.com so ican't set up a new acct on amazon.com. this is nuts. does anybody have a customer service number for worker.mturk.com instead of the amazon.com number that shows up, 1800 388 5512
Have you tried log in via entering your old phone number (or email address) and password? The only place I know of to change your phone number is on the "Your Addresses" under "Your Account" on Amazon.com located here - https://www.amazon.com/a/addresses

I don't see a phone number for MTurk specifically, but they do have a Contact Form here - https://support.aws.amazon.com/#/contacts/aws-mechanical-turk

paula

Reaction score
Have you tried log in via entering your old phone number (or email address) and password? The only place I know of to change your phone number is on the "Your Addresses" under "Your Account" on Amazon.com located here - https://www.amazon.com/a/addresses

I don't see a phone number for MTurk specifically, but they do have a Contact Form here - https://support.aws.amazon.com/#/contacts/aws-mechanical-turk
Yea, i filled that out and found another number, 1800 388 9484, which i'm getting ready to call. i did the other things, sending the code to my email and it took me right back to same exact place that said it would send a code to my old cell number, which i don't have. its nuts. all i did was clear cookies and boom, disaster.

paula

Reaction score
i had this happen about a month ago, and somehow i got into my amazon.com account to change my cell number and it let me change it and said this will change in your worker account also. so i left it at that and just found out it did not carry over to my worker account. but i can't remember how i got into my amazon.com account to change it. i think customer service asked me what my last purchases were and i told them and they helped me get into my account. but the lady tonight said i have nothing in my account for them to ask me , since i haven't bought anything off amazon lately. can you believe this crap? omg . now i can't work. i did fill out the form you linked me to earlier but who knows if that will work or how long it will take for them to respond.

paula

Reaction score
another weird thing is i can get into my worker account on my cell phone. what!

paula

Reaction score
that phone number says the number is unavailable at this time. what the heck.

vinc01

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about funerals in your countryAccept
Requester: Ritual Survey Administrator [AL2463L8WK671] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$71.92][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Tell us how funerals are observed in your culture
Qualifications: Location NotIn IN, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Old Survey Takers DoesNotExist
I did 6 HITs of this requester, all for $ 3 and all paid right away. Fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.