03/16 - Wake Up Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to get to that point. I made it to $58 + 27 in bonuses and that is a very awesome day for me. I'd like to do better. Kids are fucking expensive... Musical instruments, orthodontics and I need some dental work too. My money is going into a separate account just for these things but it's not building as fast as I need it to.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobo925

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to get to that point. I made it to $58 + 27 in bonuses and that is a very awesome day for me. I'd like to do better. Kids are fucking expensive... Musical instruments, orthodontics and I need some dental work for me. My money is going into a separate account just for these things but it's not building as fast as I need it to.
This is all I do from the time I wake up until I sleep pretty much.. It is not fun. 15 hours in front of this computer today

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is all I do from the time I wake up until I sleep pretty much.. It is not fun. 15 hours in front of this computer today
Yeah, it's not just the glamorous lives full of exotic cars, seaside mansions and models lounging by the pool. Sure, the top mturk earners all live like that, but they also put in a ton of work.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not just the glamorous lives full of exotic cars, seaside mansions and models lounging by the pool. Sure, the top mturk earners all live like that, but they also put in a ton of work.
It's all gonna change for me soon once I show the guys upstairs this baby

Reactions: Pleco

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not even kidding, me too. I drop the kids off at school, today was an exception and I slept till noon when I got home. I still made better money than usual. Of course, I stop from about 230-330 to get them and do homework. At some point I make dinner and shit like that but I'm on here the majority of the day. I don't understand pandas, can't figure out how to set them up. I installed the "accept/hoard" script and that helps some. But checking here is more effective than refreshing Mturk every 30 sec like I was before. I wouldn't consider myself technically challenged... I did tech writing and training before I had kids. And I've stayed up on shit, except software.... I prob couldn't build a database anymore.

ETA: we are rural so bandwidth is an issue but not so much from 8-3 (when kids aren't here.). Hub is a senior network analyst and has 25 years in IT so we are pimped out pretty well as far as tech. He's not interested in learning this stuff because it's work to him. He's remodeling ( gutting) our old farmhouse in his free time so I'm left to my own devices.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobo925
Status
Not open for further replies.