03/15 - Tengen Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~1 minute

Title: Research Study: The use of social media during meals - Takes around 1 to 2 minutes to complete
Requester: Benjamin Neuwirth [A1D3SKHUTEFYCA] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.57 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 50
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This is a study about how consumers use social media during meals.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Location is US

Reactions: Peachy

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
They were formerly a requester on mturk that left to host the work on their own site
I need to branch out. When I first had a kid (13 years ago) I did E lance. There's so much out there now and I've done little to no research. Someone online recommended Mturk to me and I signed up in November. I dig it but would like to be doing more. I'm just too lazy to look for good leads.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
~1 minute

Title: Research Study: The use of social media during meals - Takes around 1 to 2 minutes to complete
Requester: Benjamin Neuwirth [A1D3SKHUTEFYCA] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.57 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 50
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This is a study about how consumers use social media during meals.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Location is US
I love hits that play on my insecurities.

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
This is my first half-decent day in over a week. I'm really enjoying working on these LOS hits. They're a little slow, repetitive for sure. But it's solid work, the standards are consistent, approval has been lighting fast, and LOS was quick to fix/respond to issues on here.

Being the daughter of an ER nurse paid off heh. I spent half my childhood in the break room seeing all kinds of stuff, so I find it way more interesting than anything else :)

Now I just need to find some combo of motivation and determination to get my work back up to goals until the end of the month. Then I finally have a new doc appt and maybe we can fix the fatigue/sleep issues :)

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
This is my first half-decent day in over a week. I'm really enjoying working on these LOS hits. They're a little slow, repetitive for sure. But it's solid work, the standards are consistent, approval has been lighting fast, and LOS was quick to fix/respond to issues on here.

Being the daughter of an ER nurse paid off heh. I spent half my childhood in the break room seeing all kinds of stuff, so I find it way more interesting than anything else :)

Now I just need to find some combo of motivation and determination to get my work back up to goals until the end of the month. Then I finally have a new doc appt and maybe we can fix the fatigue/sleep issues :)
I sleep about 3-4 hours a night and wake up a raving bitch. Doc gave me ambien but I'm hesitant to take them regularly as I tend to build up a tolerance pretty quickly. I save them for special occasions but even then they don't knock me out. I've been battling insomnia for almost 15 years now. Seroquel worked like a champ but I wasn't willing to take the side effects. Best of luck finding a way to obtain healthy sleep!

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The qual'd tagging batches, not the chat batches. Whatever their deal is with the bonus system being messed up doesn't affect me
User Request Tagging - Movies?

These hits are godawful and the instructions are non-existant.

I'll just do my one Grocery_ROI every ten minutes and spend the rest of the time complaining about mtruck being dead.

Last edited:

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
User Request Tagging - Movies?

These hits are godawful and the instructions are non-existant.

I'll just do my one Grocery_ROI every ten minutes and spend the rest of the time complaining about mtruck being dead.
wait, you have the qual :eek:

Reactions: Kerek and kryss

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I didn't buy a laptop today so I basically made a thousand dollars.

Apparently.
the various tagging batches pay like $30-$40 an hour, down from the $60 they originally paid on the old format, but still this is basically the greatest OCMP Money train that I can't figure out why it exists ever

I mean, yeah, the hits suck, don't do them

Reactions: Kerek and kryss

Azazael

Reaction score
havent seen Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller on discord yet :V
shhhh, you only saw me a second to register and realize its voice chat, i left fairly fast then

:( I wish I could get that damn qual, my mom was a reg hospital nurse, travel nurse and an air force nurse, i heard all kinds of crap and was her and my EMT/nurse brother's study partner....

Status
Not open for further replies.