Requester: Seo Eun Chang [A3KBRR9D18DG7O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.54] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: This study asks about your opinions on various topics
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: jan

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick 10-question public opinion survey | Accept
Requester: Dr. Stoych [A37X486BY20STF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.75] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Very quick survey about your beliefs and attitudes
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: baconfly and jan

baconfly

Reaction score
Title: Psychology Survey –Worker Well-being (5 mins) | PANDA
Requester: Lauren Kuykendall [A3HYAYSA2BJDG] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.05] [Fast: 3.74] [Comm: 2.97] [Fair: 3.57] [Reviews: 110] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45 days
Available: 1
Description: This survey begins with a very brief (5 questions) unpaid qualification survey. If you do not qualify, you will not be able to proceed. If you do qualify, you will have the opportunity to proceed to another survey that pays $1 upon completion.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I just need to go to the store to get a NORMAL amount of groceries but I'm sure it's mass hysteria out there and all the shelves are bare.
I mentioned yesterday that my husband is a manager at a Kroger. His Friday daily sells are usually around 180k but yesterday they hit almost 300k. The Kroger warehouses are so slammed that they are having to delay trucks for days and just straight up cancel others. They simply do not have products in the store. Don't know what store you will be attempting to go to but maybe don't bother with Kroger (if you have Kroger, they have a billion other stores that they own as well such as Ralph's).

Lumius

Reaction score
They had no beer, milk, bread, cheese, only a little butter, No TP, diapers at the super Target near me. There was literally no parking spot within 1/4 mile from store, haha.

I've never seen the Seagrams liquor wall wiped out before, ever. Someone is going to have a good two week quarantine :LOL:

Last edited:

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Just to be helpful to anyone else who needs to hit the grocery store here's what you will more than likely not be able to find at Kroger (this is based on the Louisville and Cincinnati divisions). Bread, fresh meat, frozen meat, seafood, produce and most of the frozen section items. They received large general grocery shipments last night but did not get the unit numbers they requested (like the tp the warehouses are limiting their truck sizes for example my husband's store requested 2500 units but only got 1800). Things they did make sure to send in last night: toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, wipes, hand sanitizer, hand soap.

Reactions: HelloHello

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I mentioned yesterday that my husband is a manager at a Kroger. His Friday daily sells are usually around 180k but yesterday they hit almost 300k. The Kroger warehouses are so slammed that they are having to delay trucks for days and just straight up cancel others. They simply do not have products in the store. Don't know what store you will be attempting to go to but maybe don't bother with Kroger (if you have Kroger, they have a billion other stores that they own as well such as Ralph's).
That's crazy. I don't have a Kroger near me, I always shop at Woodmans and that place is busy no matter what. I think I will wait til midnight to go there and see what they have left. I heard Walmart and Target by me are sold out of tp and hand sanitizer. This is not an end of the world situation but people are treating it as such and it's so annoying!

Reactions: HelloHello

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Amazon is a fun place to look around for sanitizer. Just look at the prices and the delivery dates to throw up in your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.