hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started or would like to ask one of our mentors a question?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

"Courage of the heart is very rare. The stone has a power when it's there." - Nicodemus :heart::heart::heart:

Have a wonderful day all or you will have to pay a visit to the Great Owl! :owly:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Secret of NIMH and The Black Cauldron were total mindfucks as a kid. They were so dark compared to most other animated movies I watched. The owl scared the hell out of me, and Nicodemus dying in the mud :(

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Maybe you need some help getting started or would like to ask one of our mentors a question?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

"Courage of the heart is very rare. The stone has a power when it's there." - Nicodemus :heart::heart::heart:

Have a wonderful day all or you will have to pay a visit to the Great Owl! :owly:
Love it! I think if any one filmmaker could represent my childhood, it would be Don Bluth. His movies were always my favorites growing up.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Love it! I think if any one filmmaker could represent my childhood, it would be Don Bluth. His movies were always my favorites growing up.
Secret of NIMH, All Dogs Go to Heaven, American Tail, and Land Before Time are pretty much the hallmarks of most people's childhoods around that time I think. They were all a little more grown up than what Disney was doing.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Website Evaluation | Accept
Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $10.37] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.63] [Fast: 4.66] [Comm: 1.88] [Fair: 4.48] [Reviews: 41] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $3.00] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.05
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 9
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Secret of NIMH, All Dogs Go to Heaven, American Tail, and Land Before Time are pretty much the hallmarks of most people's childhoods around that time I think. They were all a little more grown up than what Disney was doing.
Titan AE is another fave. A bit later but so good!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, they were. Very dark at times, too. To this day, American Tail still makes me cry.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Decision-Making Survey | Accept
Requester: Koichi Hioki [AT64F727RMNT2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Answer some questions and respond to a computerized program
Requirements: Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

And do this if you haven't :p

Achilles2357

Reaction score

The book is good too.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
Bunch of A9 penny hits up I see. Guess I'll do as many as I feel up to.

Reactions: <Gucci>

GTR

Reaction score
LAXMAN'S started approving, looks like it's a 5 or 6 day AA on those

Last edited:

Depen Sinai

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about advertising | Accept
Requester: Sara Rosengren [A2THCXH4D4A5OI] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.86] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 8 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our advertisements
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.16
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]