03/12 - Scouting Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It'd be funny if Zoltars forgot about daylight savings and posted an hour late.

Not like, funny at all, but it'd be something.

cassius

Reaction score
Wow I just looked at the Norwooz celebrations for the Persians. I feel sorry for the front guy. He's trying to set all this great stuff up this year and he's only got a handful of people attending. He's really nice too and works hard. I hope the entertainers can get here through the airport stuff. I wanted to go because he has a great lineup but I'm scared. People are crazy in Ohio.

jan

Reaction score
In the South, a single snowflake this time of year is considered a blizzard.....lol
I know! I just left N. FL after 18 years :). We're in NH now, but we're probably moving to VT. I missed the snow so much (but sadly I have a Prius that - like - has zero ability to drive in the snow.............unless you like that safety feature where ALL FOUR WHEELS stop).

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
I know! I just left N. FL after 18 years :). We're in NH now, but we're probably moving to VT. I missed the snow so much (but sadly I have a Prius that - like - zero ability to drive in the snow.............unless you like that safety feature where ALL FOUR WHEELS stop).
I got to get the the grocery today as I have to wait for cable in morning and then the ice and snow is supposed to start. I knew we weren't going to be that fortunate. This year had to have one snow storm in it.

Reactions: The Bad Ash and jan

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I know! I just left N. FL after 18 years :). We're in NH now, but we're probably moving to VT. I missed the snow so much (but sadly I have a Prius that - like - zero ability to drive in the snow.............unless you like that safety feature where ALL FOUR WHEELS stop).
Its that new feature. who needs anti lock breaks when you have 100% locking breaks. What a time to be alive

Reactions: jan

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I know! I just left N. FL after 18 years :). We're in NH now, but we're probably moving to VT. I missed the snow so much (but sadly I have a Prius that - like - has zero ability to drive in the snow.............unless you like that safety feature where ALL FOUR WHEELS stop).
ugh....N. Carolina is too far north for me....I'm trying to move to S. FLA where I never have to see a snowflake................that doesn't originate from Columbia or Peru....

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.