03/12 - Mentos Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. It's a bittersweet time. Feel lucky I made it this far in fairly good health. I've been traveling back and forth to my old hometown the last two weeks to watch one of my best friends slowly die of cancer. The saddest part is he did it to himself. The last four years were rough on him and alcohol got the best of him. Liver is completely shot and cancer is metastasized on liver, pancreas, kidneys, etc. He's only 47. :(

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
"You have already participated in a parallel version of this HIT. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating. Sorry for the inconvenience"

That's a new one.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Thanks. It's a bittersweet time. Feel lucky I made it this far in fairly good health. I've been traveling back and forth to my old hometown the last two weeks to watch one of my best friends slowly die of cancer. The saddest part is he did it to himself. The last four years were rough on him and alcohol got the best of him. Liver is completely shot and cancer is metastasized on liver, pancreas, kidneys, etc. He's only 47. :(
Well you have my condolences.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear that and I do understand. I have been through that journey with too many friends and family. Thoughts with your friend. And I hope you can take time to enjoy yourself a bit on your birthday. :heart:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We love you horse feathers
Also I hope you have a really nice Birthday.
Sorry your friend is sick. Thanks for sharing & staying sober. I would imagine this can’t be easy :love::love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.