03/11 - Spring Forward Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all.

I've just noticed I've still got 55 pending HITs from BeehiveMurk from 21st Feb. The funny thing is they have paid later hits already, and quite promptly. So it's a bit strange these 55 haven't been processed. What happens if a requester doesn't ever approve hits?
They should automatically approve at the 30 day mark :)

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning all.

I've just noticed I've still got 55 pending HITs from BeehiveMurk from 21st Feb. The funny thing is they have paid later hits already, and quite promptly. So it's a bit strange these 55 haven't been processed. What happens if a requester doesn't ever approve hits?
Some people actually have had stuff stay pending forever. & those aren’t rejections.
I think I remember Yuk @Yuk saying something about this a looong time ago.
When more people are awake I’m sure they can chime in but I think stuff can stay pending forever. I wouldn’t be worried about it though honestly. :)

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone doing these find the pastor e-mail...most of them are easy, I was just wondering what you were putting for the forms to fill out and NOT coming up with an e-mail

Henrik

Requester
Reaction score
Yaaaaaawn. I feel like I lost an hour of sleep somewhere.

Just a heads up: we will be launching a hit for an hourlong swarm demo session this morning. The swarm starts at 10:45 AM EDT. I'll try to get the HIT launched 60 minutes before we actually need people.

It's a $10 hit, ($8 per hour). We're going to pay you to hopefully have a good time answering fun and interesting (but not heavy and not political) questions on a variety of topics as part of a group. We'll ask about TV, Movies, Sports, Food, Music, and cool tech. That kind of stuff.

We will probably be adding a second hour to this as well, at the same pay rate, to run from noon EDT through 1:15pm EDT. We may break that up into half hour hits at $4 apiece, and $2 for the last 15 minutes.

YOU CAN DO ALL OF THESE HITS. So...if you do them all, you can make $20 to hang out in a virtual chat room and have some fun for 2 1/2 hours from 10:45 am ET to 1:15pm.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Yaaaaaawn. I feel like I lost an hour of sleep somewhere.

Just a heads up: we will be launching a hit for an hourlong swarm demo session this morning. The swarm starts at 10:45 AM EDT. I'll try to get the HIT launched 60 minutes before we actually need people.

It's a $10 hit, ($8 per hour). We're going to pay you to hopefully have a good time answering fun and interesting (but not heavy and not political) questions on a variety of topics as part of a group. We'll ask about TV, Movies, Sports, Food, Music, and cool tech. That kind of stuff.

We will probably be adding a second hour to this as well, at the same pay rate, to run from noon EDT through 1:15pm EDT. We may break that up into half hour hits at $4 apiece, and $2 for the last 15 minutes.

YOU CAN DO ALL OF THESE HITS. So...if you do them all, you can make $20 to hang out in a virtual chat room and have some fun for 2 1/2 hours from 10:45 am ET to 1:15pm.
So you will launch it around 9:45 CST?

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Nope, 9:45 CDT is when things start. We'll launch at least an hour beforehand, like at 8:45 CDT (9:45 EDT)
Is anyone allowed to participate or do you need certain qualifications?

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Henrik

Requester
Reaction score
Is anyone allowed to participate or do you need certain qualifications?
We'd like to keep it to folks who have at least done one swarm with us before because we won't be spending much/any time on instructions, and we REALLY don't want chat filled up with "Hey, how does this work, anyway?!?"

If you haven't done a swarm with us on The Oscars, some sport (NHL, NBA, Premier League soccer), Super Bowl Ads, or something similar since the first of the year (I'm basically just qualling in anyone who did a swarm with us since 2018 started, pretty much) and want to participate, PM me your worker ID and I'll make sure you're added to the qual.

Last edited:

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
We'd like to keep it to folks who have at least done one swarm with us before because we won't be spending much/any time on instructions, and we REALLY don't want chat filled up with "Hey, how does this work, anyway?!?"

If you haven't done a swarm with us on The Oscars, some sport (NHL, NBA, Premier League soccer), Super Bowl Ads, or something similar since the first of the year (I'm basically just qualling in anyone who did a swarm with us since 2018 started, pretty much) and want to participate, PM me your worker ID and I'll make sure you're added to the qual.
I miss y'alls swarms... I did the soccer ones ALL the time...but now that I work full time I haven't been able to do as many....they are great!

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Grading 140 essays on Expressed powers
I remember that there were 27 expressed powers, I only remember that because my birthday is the 27th, and other than war and coin money. I can't remember the rest of them.

Do I get a D- at least? LMAO!

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I remember that there were 27 expressed powers, I only remember that because my birthday is the 27th, and other than war and coin money. I can't remember the rest of them.

Do I get a D- at least? LMAO!
haha yes But half the essay is telling me WHY congress has expressed powers...I think I told them 35+ times...still so many missed

Status
Not open for further replies.