03/06 - Motion Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twig

Reaction score
I lived in Michigan for 14 years. At least you don't live in the SE part of the state. Everyone is broke but the cost of living is crazy. I actually was offered a job in Grand Marais a few weeks ago but the pay was not enough.
Yeah, I can imagine they probably wouldn't pay too much, whoever they were. I've spent a decent amount of time in Grand Marais and it never really seemed like there was much there beyond the summer tourist stuff. But at the same time I just got punched in the face by nostalgia because of this post. I haven't been to Grand Marais in years but I still remember jumping off the pier, and running down the log slide and then realizing too late that I'd have to climb all the way back up on my own. Good times.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your attitudes on sexuality. Eligibility: Heterosexual women, age 21 to 29, living in the US | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dooyoung Choi [A3R2L6M882IUOI] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 0] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This study is to develop a scale to measure individuals' attitudes toward one's sexuality and activities related to sexuality (e.g., wearing sexy clothing, sexual encounters at parties).
Time: 2 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

Reactions: humbleturker
D

Deleted member 526

so many hits up. having a hard time focusing. maybe some music would help.

Reactions: twig

twig

Reaction score
I feel like I could've made a lot more than this today (especially if I stuck with the pins instead of giving up on them), but oh well. It's over my goal so it's good enough.

Today's Projected Earnings: $32.71 + Bonuses: $7.35 = $40.06 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9)

Have a good night everyone!

charlie

Reaction score
right but all together I did about 50 it always says 40 untill they cleared so you can keep doing them I think till they all gone or maybe you stopped at 40 idk i never got that far before today the first
yeah I was only able to get 40 as well. The shock is that I managed not to fail out of these before I got that far :D.

On that note, I'm done. PE goal was beaten ($20 per day) and I'm beaten down. Time for :sleep2:
Today`s Projected Earnings: $29.65 (Exported from Mturk Suite)

Reactions: twig

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

mamasheebs

Reaction score
Just read an email from my kids school, they've been practicing lockdowns for years now. Now the police are going to help make it even scarier for the kids. They are going to come into the school as training and all of the kids are supposed to be hidden. Holy fuck, this is not the world I grew up in! I had to deal with fire drills and tornado drills.

Status
Not open for further replies.