How often do you do laundry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I know almost nobody ever looks at these first posts, but I do just want to get this out for anyone that does care enough to look here:

I know we've had quite a bit of downtime in the last month, and I'm sure it's getting a bit old for a lot of you (it's certainly getting old for us.) I know routine can be very important for some when working on this platform and I know something like the forum being down can impact that routine very much. I know some greatly depend on this forum, not just as a place to discuss work and to make money, but also as a place to lessen the loneliness that can come from working at home. It's hard not to feel like we're letting you all down when we're having issues like we've been having lately.

Over the last month or so, we've been in the process of transferring control of the server, and all of its related accounts, from the person that used to maintain them to ourselves. It's a slow process. We're all working really hard to learn as much as we can about how to keep this thing moving forward on our own, but we're going to stumble a bit as we try to find our footing. Hopefully, we've seen the last of the major downtime, but I'm sure you can be certain that we (probably me) will end up breaking something else down the road. All we can really ask is that you please continue to be as patient as you have been while we figure this out.

But on behalf of the @Staff, I just want to offer our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this nonsense has caused. Thank you for sticking with us through all of this. It means the world to us.

We love you all. :blueheart:

Also, again.... if you haven't joined our Slack, it's really great for getting updates when we're having issues. Just click the giant Slack invite link below and make your account so you have it for when you need it.

GIANT SLACK INVITE LINK

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I know almost nobody ever looks at these first posts, but I do just want to get this out for anyone that does care enough to look here:

I know we've had quite a bit of downtime in the last month, and I'm sure it's getting a bit old for a lot of you (it's certainly getting old for us.) I know routine can be very important for some when working on this platform and I know something like the forum being down can impact that routine very much. I know some greatly depend on this forum, not just as a place to discuss work and to make money, but also as a place to lessen the loneliness that can come from working at home. It's hard not to feel like we're letting you all down when we're having issues like we've been having lately.

Over the last month or so, we've been in the process of transferring control of the server, and all of its related accounts, from the person that used to maintain them to ourselves. It's a slow process. We're all working really hard to learn as much as we can about how to keep this thing moving forward on our own, but we're going to stumble a bit as we try to find our footing. Hopefully, we've seen the last of the major downtime, but I'm sure you can be certain that we (probably me) will end up breaking something else down the road. All we can really ask is that you please continue to be as patient as you have been while we figure this out.

But on behalf of the @Staff, I just want to offer our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this nonsense has caused. Thank you for sticking with us through all of this. It means the world to us.

Also, again.... if you haven't joined our Slack, it's really great for getting updates when we're having issues. Just click the giant Slack invite link below and make your account so you have it for when you need it.

GIANT SLACK INVITE LINK
:aveline:

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Right back atcha :blueheart:

GIANT SLACK INVITE LINK

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
These hits are muy bueno, si?

Well the flashing on the left hand side has me about to puke, but other than that...lol

Title: Bounding boxes | Accept
Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.91] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 5:00
Available: 8
Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

GIANT SLACK INVITE LINK

hockeyfan87

Reaction score

The internets can be a complicated place sometimes. I don't think I've seen anyone here complain. We deal with it with our usual MTC sense of humor.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Apologies are not needed. You're doing GREAT work. Just happy we are back! :celebrate2:

jan

Reaction score
Title: Short survey (about 6 minutes. ~$20/hour) with a decision-making scenario(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: BTSol [A37KVIQTPGPD3R] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=13.55] [Pen=2.38] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 99
Description: Short survey (6 minutes. Estimated $20 per hour pay rate). Participate in a decision-making scenario, share your opinions, and basic demographics
Qualifications: Exc: [1146244136-132405] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score

GIANT SLACK INVITE LINK
A big THANK YOU to all the people running/managing MTurkCrowd! I am sure you are all learning a great deal from all this and that will make this board that much better! Slack has been a great "escape hatch" while the board was down. Again.... thanks for all your hard work and dedication in making this forum available to all of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.