03/05 - Moschino Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm switching kiddo from a playpen to a 'big boy bed' as soon as the bedrails I ordered arrive...I'm so nervous about what he's gonna do before I hear him and get up :cry:

I was so worried when my son went to a big boy bed. He has autism (nonverbal too) so i was worried sick all night. Thankfully for us he's a pretty great kid and doesn't get into anything..until we are awake LOL

anveio

Reaction score

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was so worried when my son went to a big boy bed. He has autism (nonverbal too) so i was worried sick all night. Thankfully for us he's a pretty great kid and doesn't get into anything..until we are awake LOL
yeah I'm definitely gonna be worried the first few nights. I have a video baby monitor I'm going to set up so I can check on him periodically, and he's not gonna be able to get out of his room, so hopefully he won't do too much damage.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Guess the words! (~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jesse Snedeker [A1SYN8J5WSNRGW] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.46] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.48] [Fast: 3.63] [Comm: 2.51] [Fair: 3.78] [Reviews: 132] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: (~ 20 minutes) You will be asked to fill in words in sentences by guessing what comes next!
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.14
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

This is up again for those who didn't get it yet.
It's fun and easy. To me.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
So I have a bunch of HITs in my queue - that I really don't want to go and return them all but I can just wait for those timers to run out right? They won't be submitted HITs so they wouldn't be rejected or anything. What do y'all normally do? It's this"Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)" and it's the same when I refresh the frame.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So I have a bunch of HITs in my queue - that I really don't want to go and return them all but I can just wait for those timers to run out right? They won't be submitted HITs so they wouldn't be rejected or anything. What do y'all normally do? It's this"Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)" and it's the same when I refresh the frame.
I always return those, but i'm also a noob still.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
return

Status
Not open for further replies.