03/05 - Moschino Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm so glad you're alive! I hope you feel better soon! Just get all the rest you need.
How far along are you now? I didn't know I was pregnant until i was 15 weeks. (Dad died. thought missing period was stress ha.)

Hearing that heartbeat for the first time is AMAZING.
Thank you!! I’ve learned to listen to my body even though it’s been so hard at times. I hate feeling useless and “lazy”. I’ve always been “go go go” between working and helping my mom with my grandma (dementia). It’s been a huge change of pace for me. Mr. Evergreen keeps reminding me that I’m not useless...I’m growing a little life inside of me. When I remember that, it’s easier to give myself a break.

I’m sorry to hear about your dad and I can’t imagine dealing with that on top of being pregnant. I lost mine a couple of years ago and it’s still really hard, especially knowing that he’ll never get to meet Little E.

Pugmom @Pugmom (I couldn’t quote you)
I’m 12 weeks! I’m hoping that the all-day sickness (I refuse to call it morning sickness :ROFL:) goes away overnight when I hit week 13 but I know it can continue into the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. All I can do is tell myself that it is temporary, even though it sometimes feels never-ending.

Do you know what you’re having? If I haven’t said it before, congrats!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He's great when he's awake by himself. Sits quietly. Once we are up it's trouble the rest of the day lol
I'm switching kiddo from a playpen to a 'big boy bed' as soon as the bedrails I ordered arrive...I'm so nervous about what he's gonna do before I hear him and get up :cry:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm switching kiddo from a playpen to a 'big boy bed' as soon as the bedrails I ordered arrive...I'm so nervous about what he's gonna do before I hear him and get up :cry:
We were so lucky my son never climbed out of his crib... now he's in a toddler bed and he won't even come out unless someone goes in there and gets him (opposite problem :o_o: - we wish he would be more independent ). I have a feeling my 15 month old will be climbing out waaay before she has enough sense to handle herself.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Gooooooood morning! Love the new layout for rating YouTube videos. Also love that I've already earned more than I did all weekend lol!

Pugmom

Reaction score
Thank you!! I’ve learned to listen to my body even though it’s been so hard at times. I hate feeling useless and “lazy”. I’ve always been “go go go” between working and helping my mom with my grandma (dementia). It’s been a huge change of pace for me. Mr. Evergreen keeps reminding me that I’m not useless...I’m growing a little life inside of me. When I remember that, it’s easier to give myself a break.

I’m sorry to hear about your dad and I can’t imagine dealing with that on top of being pregnant. I lost mine a couple of years ago and it’s still really hard, especially knowing that he’ll never get to meet Little E.

I’m 12 weeks! I’m hoping that the all-day sickness (I refuse to call it morning sickness :ROFL:) goes away overnight when I hit week 13 but I know it can continue into the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. All I can do is tell myself that it is temporary, even though it sometimes feels never-ending.

Thanks! I'm having a baby girl. Mine was mostly nausea -- especially at night. The morning sickness didn't last as long. You def aren't lazy -- but I get it!

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
My 3 year old (4 in May) is finally sleeping with underwear on instead of a pullup (3 days dry, fingers crossed), but now he's getting up at the crack of dawn (6:20?!) so I'm losing about an hour's worth of easy one-kid time with the baby :o_o:
My 3 year old, 4 in August, will tell me when he needs to pee, but not poop. So he's still in diapers.:banghead: with DST coming up, he's going to be up even earlier.

jijab

Reaction score
Couple minutes
Title: consumer opinion survey | Accept
Requester: anne hamby [A3B5HXC347ML6D] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.65] [Pay: 3.77] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.53] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 6
Description: You will give your opinions about other people and consumer scenarios
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.14
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

cassius

Reaction score
He'll be okay. My son always got up before me on my days off because he didn't understand that we don't get up at 6 on mornings I didn't go to work. One day he was very quiet and I went to check. I'd gotten him this extra gift for Christmas. I don't know what it was called the thing where you build tracks and run trolleys on them like your making something in construction or whatever. I didn't know what it was, am not mechanical. It was for his age group and looked fun. But I went to check on him. he had it all together and was running the cars on the track. They were running by themselves, no electricity, no batteries, just doing their thing. I think I just stared. He wasn't in school yet, still basically a toddler. i still don't know how he made those things work. That's probably why he has a degree in engineering today and i don't/

cassius

Reaction score
Our local music festival announced the lineup this morning, Stone Temple Pilots, Theory of a Deadman, Nothing More, Nonpoint & Saving Abel !!! JULY 15th!!

So, this is making me seriously happy right now.
You lost me at Nothing More.:cool:

Reactions: Persephone78

A.Lem

Reaction score

Evergreen Queen @Evergreen Queen and Pugmom @Pugmom for nausea try some ginger root :) For both of my pregnancies that helped tremendously. You can either eat it straight up if you don't mind the taste but it's really strong like that. I used to cut it up and then take it with honey, or you can grate it up and put it in tea. Pretty much took care of the nausea for me at least...YMMV though!

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Saw some people ( FunBacon @FunBacon Vanyanka @Vanyanka DareAngel3 @DareAngel3) talking about it yesterday, but with the hourly script you can just click the hourly rate on the status details page for the day and it copies it to your cliipboard for you to post here.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Status
Not open for further replies.