03/04 - Why is it Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
We drove into the Costco parking lot the other day, and then drove right out without even bothering. It was too chaotic lol
We headed over to Target and it was no less stocked than normal, a few pennies more but whatever we got what we needed

Reactions: savvy and ekkirksey

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We headed over to Target and it was no less stocked than normal, a few pennies more but whatever we got what we needed
MY question is, and like I might just head on over and video tape it, what is the rotisserie chicken section going to look like in the coming days. It's a nightmare on a good day, I bet you the chicken ladies and gents are throwing HANDS to get some delis tasty birds.

• Haha
Reactions: savvy and ekkirksey

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about perceptions, opinions, and attitudes | Accept
Requester: Nitika Garg [A24M6ZEU5MFIZW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.91] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.14] [Fast=4.08] [Comm=2.75] [Fair=4.08] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 48
Description: This survey will ask questions about life events and your opinions and preferences.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

~5 min
You have to remove the "%" following the info, after pasting it.
Edited address should read https://unsw.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_863AxhDxjGrmtmt
I did that and still couldn't get in.

idk

• Thinking
Reactions: Lumius

PandaThief

Reaction score
MY question is, and like I might just head on over and video tape it, what is the rotisserie chicken section going to look like in the coming days. It's a nightmare on a good day, I bet you the chicken ladies and gents are throwing HANDS to get some delis tasty birds.
There was plenty of rotisserie chicken for some reason, can't wait till this nonsense passes. the simple influenza kills 93 people day , common people

Lumius

Reaction score
I did that and still couldn't get in.

idk
Did you try to remove the Part with the %--the link I used was just an example for me-it generates a new one for each person.

jan

Reaction score
we did our emergency virus shopping. I bought TP, pasta, frozen veggies and fruit, flour and butter. It cost - 60.00?? My daughter came with me so we also got some ramen noodles (uggg!). I don't think we'll encounter a quarantine (at all!) - but if I were to get sick, at least she would have access to food :).

When she was little, I used to keep some frozen meals in the back of the freezer for emergencies (so she could cook them easily). But now that she's 17 she just digs back in the freezer, finds them, and makes them as soon as I buy them, lol

jan

Reaction score
Did you try to remove the Part with the %--the link I used was just an example for me-it generates a new one for each person.
I did it first thing this am. I think I did.....(I don't remember tbh. I removed the % and onwards - and it just wouldn't give me a survey so I tossed it and had another cup of coffee :)

Reactions: Lumius

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
HIT Time: 2 min 7 sec

Title: Opinion survey (5-6 minutes)(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7]
TurkerView: [ $16.37 / hour ]
Description: Opinion survey (5-6 minutes)
Duration: 45 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [517510262-201529] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location In US
[3CL9ACF20KOF38R1VIMJNG9QUXE6W7]

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
HIT Time: 1 min 25 sec

Title: A Survey about Product Evaluation | Accept
Requester: Matt [A2GJJ33F13Q6E7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.83] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: A short survey about product evaluation
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

dw33b

Wallaby
Reaction score
There was plenty of rotisserie chicken for some reason, can't wait till this nonsense passes. the simple influenza kills 93 people day , common people
You should be happy it appears to be less deadly than influenza, you should be worried it's more contagious than influenza. We don't have a vaccine and 12.5% of our population is over 65 years old. I'm not worried about myself, but I am for my parents and neighbors.

LumosDC

Reaction score
I always try to keep a minimum 2 month supply of food, toilet paper/paper towel supply, and health/personal care items on hand at all times, preferably 3 months. At the 3 month supply mark on most things, but am a little low on a couple of mostly "nice to haves" foods. The only need I'm a little low on is wet food for my cat. Had several 90-day supply maintenance meds delivered yesterday, so I have that on hand as well. If I was told today that I had to hunker down until Memorial Day with no replenishment of any thing, then I could fortunately do so with only a little rationing.

I'm disabled and live alone, so keeping 2 - 3 months on hand helps when I don't feel well and/or can't lift heavy things for 6 - 8 weeks after major surgery. Toss in a possible snowstorm or hurricane and/or a something like the cornovirus occurring at the end of the recovery period after a major surgery, then 3 months sounds reasonable.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Title: Evaluating Psychological Findings (~ 70 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lilienfeld Lab [A24CFJ2FM386U6] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Welcome! As part of this study, you will be asked to answer questions about your personality and to evaluate psychological findings. We have piloted this questionnaire and have determined that the survey takes approximately 70 minutes ON AVERAGE to complete. This questionnaire consists of multiple-choice and open-ended questions. You will be provided with the following compensation for your participation: $7.50 USD ***NOTE: Please do NOT attempt to complete this study using the Safari browser, as this will prevent your submission from being processed properly.***
Time: 5 hour(s)
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $7.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

PandaThief

Reaction score
You should be happy it appears to be less deadly than influenza, you should be worried it's more contagious than influenza. We don't have a vaccine and 12.5% of our population is over 65 years old. I'm not worried about myself, but I am for my parents and neighbors.
You don't believe this is all fear mongering ? i believe so

Status
Not open for further replies.