03/04 - Thirsty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
I am back due to no work at moment, was reselling items but eBay and Mercari want be idiots for no reason really. Anyways, how is MTURK I have not been on here in like 2 years but use to pull in about $30+ a day pretty easily. Is that still really possible, what are some of you full timers making?
after having taken about a year off I was back full time after getting laid off in November. I've been able to pull in between 15 and 20 most weekdays but we hit quite a snag over winter because so many schools started the spring semester much later than usual because of the pandemic.
I'm fairly certain a lot of people are making far more than I am on a daily basis but I don't think that's any different than before.
OCMP5s are gone. The Sergey Schmidt video topics and categories batches are long gone. Zoltars are gone, C-SATS are around though not as frequent. Pinterest is gone. There are other closed quals that have shown up in recent months. There's a user here, mew @mew, that posts quals and handles the new thread announcements. It's a bot. Watch for its posts throughout the day. I can't take credit. It was put in play while I was away from AMT. Kadauchi @Kadauchi has been killing it with MTurk Suite.

jan

Reaction score

charlie

Reaction score
man.. much as I would love to have a 4K monitor or two I can't justify spending the money on what would at least 1/2 what I just paid for my new Mac mini yesterday. I'd have figured by now they would have gone down in price. Oh well.

Reactions: jan

turktime4:20

Reaction score
after having taken about a year off I was back full time after getting laid off in November. I've been able to pull in between 15 and 20 most weekdays but we hit quite a snag over winter because so many schools started the spring semester much later than usual because of the pandemic.
I'm fairly certain a lot of people are making far more than I am on a daily basis but I don't think that's any different than before.
OCMP5s are gone. The Sergey Schmidt video topics and categories batches are long gone. Zoltars are gone, C-SATS are around though not as frequent. Pinterest is gone. There are other closed quals that have shown up in recent months. There's a user here, mew @mew, that posts quals and handles the new thread announcements. It's a bot. Watch for its posts throughout the day. I can't take credit. It was put in play while I was away from AMT. Kadauchi @Kadauchi has been killing it with MTurk Suite.
Thanks... not the Zoltars and Pintrest darn :( But good things usually come and go on here that nothing new I don't think so IMO anyways. What is MTURK Suite?

charlie

Reaction score
Thanks, took the test and passed. Hope they still do these daily or few days a week!
2 or three times per day. Keep your panda running throughout the day. You won't get a ton per appearance. I usually average between 15 and 30 each time. Generally they make an appearance around mid afternoon and then somewhere between 10p and 12a CST. Every so often there will be a morning batch that shows up. There's another VEVO qual test that is for the 40 cent version. That one only shows up as 2-3 hit batch and rarely.

charlie

Reaction score
Thanks... not the Zoltars and Pintrest darn :( But good things usually come and go on here that nothing new I don't think so IMO anyways. What is MTURK Suite?
replacement for all the old Tamper Monkey scripts we all used to use. It's a Chrome Extension
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mturk-suite/iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf?hl=en-US

It's pretty spectacular. There were some pretty adverse bugs with it a couple versions back but it was updated yesterday and I think a lot of things under the hood were fixed.

JCIII

Reaction score
These MIT hit's are awesome where you navagate around New York city with a partner, instant approvals including bonus.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from MIT Economics Study for work related to 3FJ2RVH262C2CGKKABRPUPDB65K29Q.
The value of your bonus is: $8.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
unspecified

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

charlie

Reaction score
These MIT hit's are awesome where you navagate around New York city with a partner, instant approvals including bonus.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from MIT Economics Study for work related to 3FJ2RVH262C2CGKKABRPUPDB65K29Q.
The value of your bonus is: $8.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
unspecified

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
i got screwed out of a bonus yesterday because the "guide" wasn't paying attention to what I was telling him/her so I never got to the destination. I left the task, the guide decided to move on to another task and i never got another partner.

• Grimacing
Reactions: JCIII

Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
Title: A short study on summarizing task and service encounter evaluation(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Arani Roy [A2M42KZ1N0XHHK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.13] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 30:00
Available: 6
Description: A 5-minute study on an article summarizing task and evaluation of a specific service encounter
Qualifications: Exc: [433666282-275952] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about your opinions(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Linyun Yang [A2Y1OKPBS14K41]
TurkerView: [ $16.13 / hour ]
Description: Share your impressions about a brand
Duration: 120 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [1525401279-279428] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3BJ81NIZAFFUV4FNY48TVIDFULVK6I]

charlie

Reaction score
forgot about this. new month. get your Panos done if you can. If you're not sure it'll tell you when you can do it again.

Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.38] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=4.77] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=70] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Qualifications: None

Reaction score
This is going to sound so stupid but again been off for a good 2+ years and my Alienware with all my MTURK stuff is stuck in a auto repair loop which is a living hell. I had a site that use to list most the survey hits, micro task hits and stuff and you could use it with PANDA... I forgot the name of it but its what I use to make most my MTURK income anyone able help me out be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

P.S. I know its still around cause I used it about a week ago before the Alienware took a shit on me.

jan

Reaction score
Title: 10 minute study about workplace interactions. Earn $1(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jane Edco [A02083613H11QIJB1H2CW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.56] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.15] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=3.48] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=131] [ToS=1]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 84
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [280032-279443] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat

charlie

Reaction score
This is going to sound so stupid but again been off for a good 2+ years and my Alienware with all my MTURK stuff is stuck in a auto repair loop which is a living hell. I had a site that use to list most the survey hits, micro task hits and stuff and you could use it with PANDA... I forgot the name of it but its what I use to make most my MTURK income anyone able help me out be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

P.S. I know its still around cause I used it about a week ago before the Alienware took a shit on me.
Hit Scraper? Panda Crazy? Might need Kadauchi @Kadauchi or someone to help figure out why you can't get MTurk Suite to download. It's actually the best of all worlds with HitFinder and Hit Catcher built-in. I never used Panda Crazy. I haven't used Hit Scraper in a few years.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Probably done for the day, had a better day today than the last couple days for sure but I also spent more time at tit today lol. See ya'll tomorrow!

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Strategic decision making task(~15 minutes)-6 | PANDA
Requester: Jessica Hullman [A38B5QC57UTM1H] (Req TV): $22.13/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this study you make decisions in a strategic game
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 300; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: jan and Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.