03/04 - Soothing Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, you know its going to be a good day when you get to just click accept hit off of OW and get your dermot for the morning!

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
FYI, I received this response from SONYCNYU requester. I wrote them about their speaker test failure, and half of their T.O. reviews are negative (yellow/red) due to this issue, and also it being perceived as an unpaid screener. I mentioned it was reasonable to consider most have other speakers to try (like a headset?), etc. Since all following batches from them are disqualified due to this.

Thanks for reaching out. If you received this error once it will prevent you from participating going forward. We are working on setting things up so that mturkers can try the hearing test again upon request. Unfortunately, setting this up is much more of a challenge than we expected and is taking a while to set up. I will let you know when this opportunity is available in the near future.

Best,
Ayanna

Reactions: The Bad Ash

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
FYI, I received this response from SONYCNYU requester. I wrote them about their speaker test failure, and half of their T.O. reviews are negative (yellow/red) due to this issue, and also it being perceived as an unpaid screener. I mentioned it was reasonable to consider most have other speakers to try (like a headset?), etc. Since all following batches from them are disqualified due to this.

Thanks for reaching out. If you received this error once it will prevent you from participating going forward. We are working on setting things up so that mturkers can try the hearing test again upon request. Unfortunately, setting this up is much more of a challenge than we expected and is taking a while to set up. I will let you know when this opportunity is available in the near future.

Best,
Ayanna

Yea, I thought there was an issue, I had nice headphones on and cranked it up.

Reactions: Peachy and Concise

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score

Best,
Ayanna
Seems like they must be getting a surplus of emails like this, as I got the same response, verbatim.

Reactions: Concise

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Risk Perception and Information Security Behavior | PANDA
Requester: Christian Biener [A2I361QXR908J1] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.50]
Description:
We conduct an exploratory survey on risk perception and information security behavior
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: jan

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning. No Z's. A9's are unpredictable to say the least.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.