Requester: Mike Russiello [A4K09O1H4WDL0] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 2.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Acting as a job applicant, you will complete a test taking approximately 15 minutes
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.14
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

jan

Reaction score
Morning!

So, I think it's time I start looking for a new laptop. The one I am using is about 10 years old. I keep putting it off thinking it'll all be good. Yesterday it crashed and today it barely wanted to start. And I know that without a laptop I won't be turking lol
Are Chromebooks good to turk on? That's all I really use my laptop for. Is to turk.

Edit: I'm also looking for something cheap. Ya'll know me.
Edit 2: Anyone heard of iview laptops? I can get a cheap one that's a chromebook.

Help.
I thought cromebooks were hard to turn on because you can't download scripts.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Where i live everything in the pawn shop is crazy expensive. We've looked before lol
Here in the Orlando area, I have been able to find 3 year old laptops for around $200, and a couple of Chromebooks for as little as $79

Every once in a while, if I see a ridiculous deal, I'll buy them, then put them on Ebay for profit.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
eBay? I got my Macbook off there for about $250 I believe. It's an older model but still works impressively well
I'd choose eBay or some kind of major store to buy used as well. You at least want some kind of warranty or purchase protection if you get a lemon.

FunBacon

Reaction score
Morning!

So, I think it's time I start looking for a new laptop. The one I am using is about 10 years old. I keep putting it off thinking it'll all be good. Yesterday it crashed and today it barely wanted to start. And I know that without a laptop I won't be turking lol
Are Chromebooks good to turk on? That's all I really use my laptop for. Is to turk.

Edit: I'm also looking for something cheap. Ya'll know me.
Edit 2: Anyone heard of iview laptops? I can get a cheap one that's a chromebook.

Help.
Chromebooks work, but I use a windows 95% of the time. Chromebooks don't use inquisit at all (some might think that's a good thing..lol).

I'm not sure of your budget, but I use the slickdeals app a lot and just keep an eye out on the ads. The prices range from a few hundred to over a grand (it just depends on when a site puts them on sale/clearance).

also find a few that I want on amazon and use camelcamelcamel and set the price I'm willing to pay. By doing that I get an email when it drops to that price and I scoop it up.

Last, but not least the best time to buy one is usually the Last week of July to the middle of August. The older ones get marked for clearance so the new models can be sold to new students needing them for the fall semester. I'm not sure the one you have will last that long though.

Oh, and top of the muffin everyone! :)

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Chromebooks work, but I use a windows 95% of the time. Chromebooks don't use inquisit at all (some might think that's a good thing..lol).

I'm not sure of your budget, but I use the slickdeals app a lot and just keep an eye out on the ads. The prices range from a few hundred to over a grand (it just depends on when a site puts them on sale/clearance).

also find a few that I want on amazon and use camelcamelcamel and set the price I'm willing to pay. By doing that I get an email when it drops to that price and I scoop it up.

Last, but not least the best time to buy one is usually the Last week of July to the middle of August. The older ones get marked for clearance so the new models can be sold to new students needing them for the fall semester. I'm not sure the one you have will last that long though.

Oh, and top of the muffin everyone! :)

Thank you! I'll look at slickdeals. I'll be using my turk money to pay for it so I need something very affordable. Unless I can convince my husband to buy me one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.