03/01 - Front Line Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I want so much to work on the new Rowan's but I just stared at the one hit for 7 min and could not come up with anything =( Like it looks like it shouldn't be too difficult looking at the examples, but then I see a real one and my mind is all "does not compute"

I don't see any?!?

*panic ensues*

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does he have a batch up? If so I think I have been put in the bad kid group...Never got an email out of him about the results of the bunch I did yesterday which was strange.
"Unfortunately, this batch is pretty small (only 1k HITs) which is why I'm sending this out to a limited number of workers, so that there's enough to go around."

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Theory: Rowan is an elaborate hoax by a millionaire wanting to see what happens with a GROUP experiment!
I think about this at least once a day. One of these days, there will be a savvy requester who starts playing us against each other just to watch the place burn.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm throwing this one back if anybody has interest in trying to catch it. It looks terrible. 32 pictures with a thousand bubbles underneath to fill in. &12 though. Silver linings.

Title: How do these pictures make you feel?Accept
Requester: LockLuck [AN7W35WBF81H] Contact
TV: $9.98/hr TO: 3.67 TO2: $6.86/hr
Reward: $12.00
Duration: 5 hours
Available: 1
Description: You are invited to take part in a new research study to learn more about the perception of digitally enhanced pictures. (limited to US participants only)
Qualifications: Bad Worker DoesNotExist ; Did LL DEQ DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
:coffeepc:

/me unplugs space heater
/me opens window

Easy A/B night batch pls
“I’d better bring my jacket today.” It’s in the 70s.
Next day.
“I don’t need a jacket.” It’s in the 40s.
And repeat.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Zhou with qual in description. Looks good, I flunked though.
Love overthinking.
Yeah, Ben Zhou has been good in the past (200+ HITs). When I saw the same qual up again, I was like... uh... Did he disqual or ? - So, I looked it over 3 times before submitting and got it. The were decimated by the time I did that though... made $5.

Title: [Shortened] Validate whether an answer is correct to a given question. ~2min/HIT | Accept
Requester: Ben Zhou [A1RZMF8648N1OO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1196
Description: QUICK qualification: http://macniece.seas.upenn.edu:4010/ Thank you. Most answers are placeholders
Qualifications: Location In AU, GB, UM, US; Question Validation Encore EqualTo 1

Last edited:
Reactions: humbleturker

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, folks! I'm getting a bit of an early start tonight. In 12 minutes, 11:30 PM EST/8:30 PM PST, the forum may go down for a few minutes.

There should be no further unexpected downtime. If there is, please go to the Slack room while it is being worked on.

Last edited:

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
It makes me smile every time someone disconnects right at the start of a noah hit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.